Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By rob o
  • 1 Post By cindyo
  • 1 Post By Aruba4ever
  • 2 Post By worldtraveler1976

Thread: Question about New Years in Aruba

Question about New Years in Aruba

Does anyone have any experience over New Years? How crowded is it? I am sure its packed. Did you enjoy it more or less than a "typical" non holiday trip. How about the fireworks?
    I am considering switching my trip from Feb break to go over New Years, I have a couple free nights that will lower my cost and make it similar overall staying at the Ritz, and will give me a $1500 Jet Blue credit- but I would need to go 6 nights and not 7. Thoughts?

In my opinion, it is the most fun time of the year to go. The island is very packed, fireworks stupendous! The Ritz Beach should be a lot more quiet than thise down the coast.

DO IT!!!!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    If you haven't experienced Aruba NYEve you must do it
    its magical, and sounds like a war zone and goes on like 48 hrs
    busy everywhere
    reservations are suggested everywhere
    book them all now and then no worries
    4 th time for us and will be an annual

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    Does anyone have any experience over New Years? How crowded is it? I am sure its packed. Did you enjoy it more or less than a "typical" non holiday trip. How about the fireworks?
    I am considering switching my trip from Feb break to go over New Years, I have a couple free nights that will lower my cost and make it similar overall staying at the Ritz, and will give me a $1500 Jet Blue credit- but I would need to go 6 nights and not 7. Thoughts?

Aruba since 1979
    i agree. JUMP at it!

Was lucky enough to watch Ling and Sons light fireworks New Years 2007. Was viewed from a relatives boat, anchored a few hundred meters off of, I believe, Malmok or Hadicurari Beach. The spot was perfect, and furthermore I have never seen such a spectacular fireworks display, ever! We also enjoyed Christmas in Aruba with relatives on that vacation.

I called the Ritz concierge and was advised my 2 free nights would not work over my dates. I was under the impression my free nights had no blackout dates but I guess when the room is $1550 night they wont give them away despite buying the rest of the week on the other end of my free days....I guess if it sounds to good to be true, it is

I will still be happy with a week in Feb, I will actually be calling tomorrow to see if I can add 2 days onto that trip...only time will tell. Rooms are half the cost during Feb break so I will keep my fingers crossed.

Last year we `ve had our New Year Party at THE RITZ hotel...nice restaurant (Italian-Sobino`s,maybe spelled it wrong)...But dinner was very nice,we had reservation for 9 pm., and live music was very nice , and ended way past 2am, and the most amazing things was a FIRE Works....for about 45 min., or so- right there on the beach....Will try to be there this year too...