Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Smile Question for Aruba Lisa

Aruba Lisa,
    Do you know if there is free parking at the Westin? I am trying to decide if I want to rent a car and I can't make up my mind. Having to pay for parking will help me make my decision. I've been to Aruba before and I don't have to rent a car I thought it would just be more convenient. I've read your trip report, what would you do? The money will be about the same amount whether I rent a car or take taxis everywhere.
    Also, thanks in advance for your help b/c for some reason I cannot reply to posts.

Thanks again,

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    I stayed at the Westin in Sept. and had a rental car. Parking is free. Since I had the valet park or pickup the car for me from the lot a few times, I did tip the valet.

Any Aruba beach...
    Liz covered it. The only advice I have Tricia is to figure out exactly how much time you will be spending on the beach. You may be able to save a little bit of money and just rent a car for a few days.

Now that is something I never thought of--- what hotels DO charge for parking in Aruba?

Talking Parking at the Westin

My husband and I were at the Westin in November. Parking was free then. You can also have a valet park your car for you. I think there might be a fee associated with that.

I know the Hyatt charges. I think it's $5 a day.

I would rather think the parking is free. Just absorb the parking rate into the cost of the room that way I wouldn't know that I was paying to park.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Reaissance doesn't charge to park at their site on the waterfront. DOn't know about the marina tower as we stay at the suites.

Palm Beach March 2016
    Aruba May & June 2016
    Aruba Dec 2016 NYE