Great board you have here - itís been very helpful! Iíll be visiting Aruba for the first time in two months and was hoping to benefit from your collective expertise. Any guidance you may have on any of the following questions would be much appreciated!
1. Is there a place to rent chairs/umbrellas on Manchebo Beach/Punta Brabo? I know the Manchebo Beach Resort, understandably, will not rent to non-guests. I saw the 'Pirate Beach Rental Shack' mentioned somewhere, if that is indeed an option, where is it located? Or, if there is no place to rent chairs, where would be the best place to lay out a beach towel? In front of the Spa del Sol (just south of the Manchebo Beach Resort)?
2. If I can tear my girlfriend away from the west coast beaches for two hours one day, are the sights at Boca Prins and/or Dos Playa worthwhile? Do they both need to be seen? If not, which is the more scenic?
3. Do I need to see both the Casabari Rock and Ayo Rock Formations? Or is one sufficient (because they are sufficiently similar)? If the latter, which is the better sight?
4. On the drive to Baby Beach, is there any place to stop and snorkel from shore that is worthwhile? Is it possible to get to Mikeís Reef? Is Mangel Halto good, or are the currents and boat traffic problematic? If it helps, Iíve been snorkeling my whole life, but my girlfriend is newer to the sport (1-2 years). Is the snorkeling passable inside the breakwater at Baby Beach?
5. On the drive to Arashi, where are the best places to snorkel from shore - Malmok, Boca Catalina/Catalina Cove, Arashi? Any tips?
Thanks for your help!