Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By Retagger

Thread: R you going to be watching the Super Bowl in Aruba?

Aruba since 1979

R you going to be watching the Super Bowl in Aruba?

Where will you be watching?

Paul and me............on our lanai 1000 miles from Aruba

MooMBa is getting some good press from FOX news.
    http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2014/0...r-bowl-sunday/

I will be watching the game at Moomba. This is my 4th year at Moomba watching the game in the warm sand of Aruba. It sure beats the cold on New Jersey, the home of this years Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Retagger View Post
    It sure beats the cold on New Jersey, the home of this years Super Bowl.
    It sure does!! I will be at a friend's house, not paying any attention to the game being played about 20 minutes from my house A few of our friends won't be able to make it They would have to pass the Superbowl to get there! lol
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    I plan to watch the Superbowl at Costa Linda. We did that last year also and it was a blast. Hopefully, we'll get there in time. We are supposed to fly down this Friday, and connect through Atlanta. However, a snowstorm will be hitting us here in Va. this afternoon, and also Atlanta today, and flights to Atlanta are now canceled. It is supposed to snow until tomorrow morning. Just hoping and praying they get the airport open by Friday. They should have it open by then, shouldn't they?? OOPS! SORRY, JUST REALIZED I WENT OFF TOPIC. YOU CAN SEE WHERE MY HEAD IS TODAY!!
    Last edited by hatteras; 01-28-2014 at 11:16 AM.

I will be at my brother and SIL's for my niece's 18th birthday. She was born 2/1, so her birthday party has always been on Super Bowl Sunday.

We watched at the Hyatt 2 years ago with the big screen over the water. They had lounge chairs for rent, but we were at a table behind these chairs. They were round tables with 8-10 people per table, sort of like a wedding reception style. They set up two big screens so everyone could see from their seats. I wish we were going to be there again!!!!

R you going to be watching the Super Bowl in Aruba?-superbowl.jpgR you going to be watching the Super Bowl in Aruba?-superbowl2.jpg
    Last edited by Traceyd14; 01-28-2014 at 08:08 PM. Reason: added another view
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Aruba since 1979
    i wish you were going to be there too!
    i wish i were!
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    We watched at the Hyatt 2 years ago with the big screen over the water. They had lounge chairs for rent, but we were at a table behind these chairs. They were round tables with 8-10 people per table, sort of like a wedding reception style. They set up two big screens so everyone could see from their seats. I wish we were going to be there again!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	superbowl.jpg 
Views:	571 
Size:	70.4 KB 
ID:	2917Click image for larger version. 

Name:	superbowl2.jpg 
Views:	405 
Size:	78.6 KB 
ID:	2918

YES we will be watching the Super Bowl in Aruba this year. Not sure where right now. We are at Divi Resorts. We will find out where we should go to watch the game. I cannot wait. I am so close to NJ outside of PHL. It is suppose to be in the 50's this Sunday. It will feel like Summer to most people after the cold temperatures we have had.