Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: rain rain go away

Aruba since 1979

rain rain go away

couple of heavy downpours right now palm and eagle area.

Gardens need this though

Seems to be slowing down, your post worked!
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Get it all over before next week, please & thank you!

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Pouring here in Malmok but my husband is still on the beach. I'm at the house. I think is the rain Curaçao had yesterday.

When I was there it rained once or twice at night because the grounds were wet in the morning. One morning when I walked out of the hotel for breakfast, I slipped down this little ramp and I slipped fast and hard. I scrapped my elbow and fell hard on my tush. I did write that up on my review. LOL. I believe this was on day 2 and I thought it was the end of my vacation because I sometime suffer with lower back problems and sciatica. Lucky for me it didn't affect my back at all.

Yes, it started to pour around noon so we went to the buffet for lunch. The lobby was mobbed with people using the wifi so we figured we might as well eat. It finally stopped around 3:30.

Quote Originally Posted by ace2063 View Post
    When I was there it rained once or twice at night because the grounds were wet in the morning. One morning when I walked out of the hotel for breakfast, I slipped down this little ramp and I slipped fast and hard. I scrapped my elbow and fell hard on my tush. I did write that up on my review. LOL. I believe this was on day 2 and I thought it was the end of my vacation because I sometime suffer with lower back problems and sciatica. Lucky for me it didn't affect my back at all.
    You are not alone. I slipped and fell on this Little ramp between the lobby and the elevator today. Didn't hurt anything except my pride, so that's a good thing. I had on bad flip flops so I took them off thinking I would be better off barefoot...wrong.

We walked to Busters and got rained on some.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    You are not alone. I slipped and fell on this Little ramp between the lobby and the elevator today. Didn't hurt anything except my pride, so that's a good thing. I had on bad flip flops so I took them off thinking I would be better off barefoot...wrong.

Those little ramps are so slippery. I will hold on to a hand rail next time. Glad you made it ok as well.

Aruba since 1979
    ouch
    glad that you are ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast