Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Renaissance Island

Aruba since 1979
    occasionally you may get the price of that $130 +/- using priceline or expedia. (marina tower)
    we have friends there now that got a rate on $122 p night using priceline (name own price) they got it last minute and they go into their ABC timeshare on saturday. they were expecting the holiday inn or the westin and were pleasantly surprised to get the ren marina tower.

Does the price INCLUDE all 20%+ taxes???

Aruba since 1979
    i do not know about other places...but with priceline taxes are added in and there is nothing additional due at the hotel.......providing one does not charge to the room
    i am going to ask kathy and matt let me know what their actual rate is including the tax and priceline fee. i will post when they get back to me on it.

when you booked amsterdam manor was the price you paid including all taxes/fees or will you have that to pay at check out from there?

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Does the price INCLUDE all 20%+ taxes???

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    when you booked amsterdam manor was the price you paid including all taxes/fees or will you have that to pay at check out from there?
    When we booked the Amsterdam Manor in February for this Christmas, the price quoted included the "base room price" as well as total cost per night for each unit, breaking out the

20.45% tax + [environmental] $3 [environmental] levy

The all inclusive charge is a straight $125 per person per day on top of the room rate and includes 15% service charge and 1.5% government tax.

Aruba since 1979
    she just answered my fb message
    including priceline's fee and all room taxes it is $654.50 for the 5 nights

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    occasionally you may get the price of that $130 +/- using priceline or expedia. (marina tower)
    we have friends there now that got a rate on $122 p night using priceline (name own price) they got it last minute and they go into their ABC timeshare on saturday. they were expecting the holiday inn or the westin and were pleasantly surprised to get the ren marina tower.
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 10-16-2013 at 06:48 PM. Reason: $654 (not 554)

Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    $130? who gave you this rate and is it only for a night? IS this at hotel or suites?
    Hi Mark

$130 is the price per night for TS owners at the marina if booked directly with Lilianna.

Hi mark I use trivago find the cheapest one then Google discount codes and usually manage to get an extra 10 percent off. I don't own a ts and always book for the marina, In fact ocean suites is often even cheaper! I also use UK booking sites as the pound is actually better than the dollar so exchange rate helps us we stayed there twice last week and once this week it's a shame we didn't cotton on earlier in our vacation we've said next year we will go once a week every week we are here.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    A trip to Aruba isn't complete without stepping foot on Renaissance Island !! Heaven

Quote Originally Posted by Sean V View Post
    Hello,

My wife and I will be arriving next week and look forward to another great vacation. We've been going for many years now and have never tried Renaissance Island. Could you provide some feedback on what it cost and the process to get out there? We are looking forward to seeing the Flamingos!

Thank you,
    Sean

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12