Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Renaissance Island- one day later

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

Renaissance Island- one day later

I can not tell you how impressed, ( yes me impressed) That I am with the turn of events on that Island.

pictures were sent to our FB about 1/2 hour ago.

The workers were there till 8 pm last nite and back at 6 am. They have set up tables and matching chairs in the sand, a bar and a menu.

This was absolutely amazing, and boy do they mean business!

im just blown away!!

Aruba since 1979
    They literally rose from the ashes.
    Good for them! Good for the guests!

I bet by mid winter all will be rebuilt.
    (maybe even sooner)

I was shocked by those photos. They didnt mess around making the best of a bad situation so that their guests could continue to enjoy the island.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    I was shocked by those photos. They didnt mess around making the best of a bad situation so that their guests could continue to enjoy the island.
    where can you see the photos? We sometimes take an extra week at the end of our vacation and always enjoyed the island.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChris n Bob View Post
    where can you see the photos? We sometimes take an extra week at the end of our vacation and always enjoyed the island.
    I saw them on the facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/Renaissancetimeshare/
    They basically put up a green cloth fence to block the ugliness and moved in nice tables with umbrellas and chairs, everything looks like it belongs there. The tables are in the sand next to a makeshift bar and temporary food service area.

I saw them on the facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/Renaissancetimeshare/
    They basically put up a green cloth fence to block the ugliness and moved in nice tables with umbrellas and chairs, everything looks like it belongs there. The tables are in the sand next to a makeshift bar and temporary food service area.
    Thank you Tracey. It looks like a closed private group so I couldn't see the pictures but I can visualize thanks to you��

Quote Originally Posted by AZChris n Bob View Post
    Thank you Tracey. It looks like a closed private group so I couldn't see the pictures but I can visualize thanks to you��
    CindyO and RobO from this forum are the administrators. Any Aruba lover can join. They have lots of great information, even posts of owner rentals.

CindyO and RobO from this forum are the administrators. Any Aruba lover can join. They have lots of great information, even posts of owner rentals.
    It is pretty easy to get into the group.....we try to screen spammers as best we can, hoping to only let in those interested in Aruba, but the Renaissance in particular. If we see a post about Aruba or some obvious sign of Aruba on your page, it makes it really easy for us to let you in.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

I just asked to join the FB group so please be on the lookout! I do a lot with dog rescue so the only time you will see Aruba posts is when we go. Denise Hatala

Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    It is pretty easy to get into the group.....we try to screen spammers as best we can, hoping to only let in those interested in Aruba, but the Renaissance in particular. If we see a post about Aruba or some obvious sign of Aruba on your page, it makes it really easy for us to let you in.
    Last edited by dah13; 10-31-2015 at 08:49 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast