Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
    Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar

Reporting Spam - Andrea is on Vacation

As you may know, Andrea arrived in Aruba yesterday (April 23). I think she will be away until the end of next week (May 2).

As I am co-moderator with Andrea, if there are any questions, problems or you want to report spam/advertising, please PM me while Andrea is away so she can enjoy her well earned vacation with her husband.

Yesterday, I only checked the board between 6:30-7:30 pm as I arrived home myself yesterday at 6:30 pm from almost 3 weeks in Aruba. At 7:30 pm I was out cold asleep till late this morning as I stayed up all nite on Tuesday as I had to leave my resort at 5:15 am yesterday morning for my 7:30 am flight home.

I am here now and do monitor the board for spam though I am not always fast enough to catch and delete before it is seen and reported by you members.

Andrea and I are non-paid volunteers to moderate/monitor the board. I'm sure no one expects us (even if we were paid) to be on here 24 hours a day as we both have families and other responsibilities. I, and I know Andrea does also appreciate the many people on this board that give great advice to other members. That is what this board is all about - sharing our knowledge of the beautiful island of Aruba.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Welcome home

I'll try to have a look every day as well.

Thanks for all of your help, when the head boss lady is off playing in the sun and surf!!!

Welcome home Liz - Hope you had a great time. Bet your furry family members missed you!