Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: sagman17

Arrow sagman17

Counting down to: june aruba trip
    1 days 22 hours 4 minutes

Have a fabulous trip. We would love to hear all about it upon your return. Unless of course, you plan on keeping everyone filled in while you are on the island.

renaissance private island, iguana joe's, madame janettes..
    thank you arubalisa..i will post upon my return since i don't yet have a laptop..i have every other gadget known to man or woman but not a laptop..go figure..once again thanks and i'll talk to you guys upon my return..
    scott and tricia

Hi a nice trip to "Paradise." Wish it were I that was going; but will not be able to do so until next year.

Quote Originally Posted by sagman17 View Post
    thank you arubalisa..i will post upon my return since i don't yet have a laptop..i have every other gadget known to man or woman but not a laptop..go figure..once again thanks and i'll talk to you guys upon my return..
    Sagman have a great vacation.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Have a great vacation sagman. My daughter arrived in Aruba today on her honeymoon. Where are you staying?

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Liz, we have heard nothing about the wet wedding...how did it go. Jes, you got us all upset worrying, and now we didn't hear a thing....come on, we want details !! I hope they enjoy their honeymoon !!!!

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Liz, we have heard nothing about the wet wedding...how did it go. Jes, you got us all upset worrying, and now we didn't hear a thing....come on, we want details !! I hope they enjoy their honeymoon !!!!
    Cindy - the wedding was wonderful. I've been here playing with the wedding pic's. I always try to take decent pic's but they always come out horrible. I should be finished tonight and will post them. There was sad news. Tina's husband Brad's grandmother died three days ago. They came home from their honeymoon and left again this morning.

s
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz - Aruba Lover View Post
    Cindy - the wedding was wonderful. I've been here playing with the wedding pic's. I always try to take decent pic's but they always come out horrible. I should be finished tonight and will post them. There was sad news. Tina's husband Brad's grandmother died three days ago. They came home from their honeymoon and left again this morning.
    So sorry to hear about Brads Grandmother,my prayers are with your family's.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    OMG, so sorry to hear. I hope they can enjoy the rest of their honeymoon. My prayers are with them. I am glad though, that the wedding was wonderful. I acutally thought about the wedding for a few days hoping you would post good news about the event. Post pics when you can. Thanks for the update. cindy