Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Angry Scattered showers for our trip this week?

I am SO Excited! We leave early Sunday am but it says scattered showers all week! Does that mean a passing by shower or will it be a wash out? I hate rain!!!!!!
    The snow is everywhere I look, I cant wait for that view to be palm trees!

Not likely you will have more than a quick shower passing thru. Most of the time not even that. Aruba weather reports seem to always include showers, but rarely a washout.

It is the end of the rainy season and I recently read this post http://www.arubabeaches.net/weather-getting-back-to-normal/300/

I don't know what the weather forecast had been, but during our trip 12/22 - 1/3 we had some showers, mainly in the morning. Never did we have a day where we were "rained out" nor did we have a day where the sun did not shine.

Other good advice, if you cannot totally ignore the weather forecast is to just keep looking until you find one you like.
    http://www.accuweather.com/world-index-forecast.asp?partner=accuweather&locCode=CAC|AW|AA---|ORANJESTAD&metric=0 No mention of rain in their forecast for the next 15 days.

Thanks for the great weather link, it will really come in handy!!! It is much appreciated.

Ken

Sticky: Aruba W*e*a*t*h*e*r

Just another picture perfect day in paradise today.
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 02-07-2013 at 01:25 PM.