Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Sea glass

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

Sea glass

Interesting article in Aruba Today about sea glass

would love to find this beach!!

http://issuu.com/arubatoday/docs/atd22oct2015

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    There is a kiosk at Paseo that makes beautiful jewelry using sea glass. Beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Interesting article in Aruba Today about sea glass

would love to find this beach!!

http://issuu.com/arubatoday/docs/atd22oct2015
    Thanks for the lead. We'll try to find this beach, or these beaches, and report back next month.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    There is a kiosk at Paseo that makes beautiful jewelry using sea glass. Beautiful
    There is a lady named Gaby as well who makes beautiful jewelry out of sea glass.

Here is her FB, I believe has a little booth and is changing locations, sometimes being at hotels, sometimes at the area where the cruises ships come in:

https://www.facebook.com/madeinarubaglasssouvenirs/

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    at Paseo, its not really a kiosk but more of a closed hut. the jewelry & belts & handbags they make with leather. gorgeous & very reasonable. I have a couple of leather bracelets and two rings.

Mark, I can't wait to read your reply. I would love to go there. I love sea glass! : )

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    I've always been amazed by the story of sea glass. I was actually talking about this last weekend saying I would love to find some while in Aruba. I bought a necklace 2 years ago at a store in Alhambro shops, very inexpensive and unique.

I saw a posting on one of the Facebook pages about Glass Beach that you can kayak to in Saveneta and also visible from Flying Fishbone.
    from Flying Fishbone.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    I saw a posting on one of the Facebook pages about Glass Beach that you can kayak to in Saveneta and also visible from Flying Fishbone.
    from Flying Fishbone.
    I interviewed a woman last week. She is an off the beaten path kind of visitor and the sea glass island beach was part of the discussion. That interview will be up on Monday.

Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

Thus far, we have explored the leeward (west) coast of the island finding best location for sea glass at the north end of Arashi Beach. We will be traveling to the windward (east) coast to Hadarucari Beach where we believe the OP's article is referencing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast