Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

the search begins.......

Hello all!! long time no talk! It has been a few years since we have been to Aruba. Real life took over!! But we are waaaay more than ready.....I am coordinating a trip for June this year for hubby and I and 4 teen-age boys!!!! lord save me!!! We are taking our son an 3 of his friends as a graduation gift before they all go off to college. They have all worked soo hard these last few years!!! they are all athletes and I am proud to say I got them ALL recruited for college sports!!! I am so proud of all of them and wanted to do something they will never forget! ARUBA HERE WE COME!!! so as the title says....the search begins! looking at timeshares, houses, and all inclusive's....

I have a lot of reading and catching up to do.....I hope you all are well!

What an awesome graduation gift!! Way to go!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    hey there jane
    nice to see you back here

what good and generous parents you are!
    enjoy reading and catching up.

welcome back

Quote Originally Posted by nikko View Post
    Hello all!! long time no talk! It has been a few years since we have been to Aruba. Real life took over!! But we are waaaay more than ready.....I am coordinating a trip for June this year for hubby and I and 4 teen-age boys!!!! lord save me!!! We are taking our son an 3 of his friends as a graduation gift before they all go off to college. They have all worked soo hard these last few years!!! they are all athletes and I am proud to say I got them ALL recruited for college sports!!! I am so proud of all of them and wanted to do something they will never forget! ARUBA HERE WE COME!!! so as the title says....the search begins! looking at timeshares, houses, and all inclusive's....

I have a lot of reading and catching up to do.....I hope you all are well!

hey andrea!!!! hope your doing well!
    As far as the generosity....these kids have earned this. instead of throwing a big graduation party we are doing this. I told the boys they would have to come up with airfare----work for it(made that very clear to the parents.....)want to teach them to budget their time with school, sports, and fun. these boys will have to have part time jobs in college so I figure its good training! then we will cover everything else.
    In reading we have eliminated surf club and Marriott properties. no smoking policy will kill hubby! lol he is not a heavy smoker but to have one or two here and there...so a balcony that he can smoke on is a must. lol gonna look into private homes too.

What dates are you planning on going to Aruba??

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    the Radisson is great. We had our daughter's wedding there in October and a friend's wedding there in October. These are young kids (early 20's) and they LOVED the Radisson. Its a beautiful property, smack in the middle of the highrise. They did so many things including the groom going parachuting the day before the wedding (don't ask, we wanted to kill him, lol). I would definitely consider the Radisson

aquaman----looking june 22-29th.
    gaby----looking into the Radisson also. thanks.

I think you are doing a great thing, this trip will be better than any grad party could be! Good for you and the boys, they are blessed and its sounds like they are good kids who will appreciate it. I am not usually a proponent for all-inclusive, but have you thought about the Divi or Tam? I have only spent one night in the low rise section, but I always here about deals there. I know last year they had an amazing sale on black Friday.
    Not sure when, but we will be back