Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Seashell hunting

My teens want to go seashell hunting (Yes, I know you can't keep them but they want to go anyways). Does anyone know of a safe beach where shells can be found on the Island? We were at Baby, Eagle, Palm, and another spot that I can't remember the name of but we saw no shells other than a starfish a guy found by that Holiday Inn. Any help would be appreciated...THANKS!!!

Aruba since 1979
    yes you may keep seashells!

unfortunately though, not many to be found.

but considering Aruba has so many other things to offer, lack of beautiful seashells is ok.

it always pays to look, but in many many visits, we have found probably only 2 dozen or so shells........ and i have them mixed in with other shells and sand dollars that i have collected over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaRookie View Post
    My teens want to go seashell hunting (Yes, I know you can't keep them but they want to go anyways). Does anyone know of a safe beach where shells can be found on the Island? We were at Baby, Eagle, Palm, and another spot that I can't remember the name of but we saw no shells other than a starfish a guy found by that Holiday Inn. Any help would be appreciated...THANKS!!!

Of course, I agree with Andrea... I have more out of curiosity than need; walked along various shorelines and have found none.

Ed

I have not checked on this trip, but in the past we have been able to collect a number of shells for our garden here from in front of where they are now building the Ritz