Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Aruba4ever
  • 1 Post By vallond

Thread: September busy weeks

Lighthouse, Tiera Del Sol, Palm Beach, Baby Beach

September busy weeks

Getting ready to pull the trigger for 10 nights in September. I know being from the States anything after Labor Day is "Off Season". I cannot recall when the busy week was with tourists from South America. I'm thinking it is that first week in September. Not that it's going to matter we enjoy ourselves no matter what.

Aruba since 1979
    it drops significantly after labor day.
    however is not terribly quiet...just a little bit quieter

august and early september used to be pretty busy with venezuelean tourists visiting aruba.
    i do not know if the current political situation in venezuela has caused any change in that though.

pull the trigger!

This past August we noticed a very different tourist group than when we typically travel over the Boston vacation weeks. There were many more people from outside the US enjoying Aruba. It was nice to see a wider variety of people all enjoying the same island we all love! When we travel we typically see everyone from the north east.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    it drops significantly after labor day.
    however is not terribly quiet...just a little bit quieter

august and early september used to be pretty busy with venezuelean tourists visiting aruba.
    i do not know if the current political situation in venezuela has caused any change in that though.

pull the trigger!

The economic and political situation may have a significant effect on the number of visitors to Aruba from Venezuela. There may not be as many as in past years, but you will may have visitors from Colombia, Chile, Panama etc. Most Non-American and Canadian visitors tend to take their trips to coincide with when their kids are on vacation from school, or if they have no kids or grown children they will definitely aim for September. In my case September is ideal as the traffic out of T&T (after labor day) is a whole lot less; and traffic to destinations is relatively light.

I have been to Aruba twice in August, once in January and twice in September, aiming for my next trip to Aruba in September, looking to arrive on the 12th September and hopefully stay until the 26th September. I have to wait till June to put in my request for vacation leave before I can start to make my travel plans and hotel arrangements. Would love to get the entire two weeks at La Cabana, but am willing to spend one week there and one week at another; even considering going back to the Marriott Surf Club.

But hey, anytime on Aruba is a Good Time.

I seem to remember it being the first week also.