Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Like the first book, Read the second book and it kept my interest as my parents and grandparent all grew up in Philly. Looking forward to the forth as anything Aruba is great to read.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    UNDER A BLUE FLAG
    Fifteen years ago, Luz Revilla sent Hernán, her only son, off to become a man. Now, she learns he is returning to San Nicolaas, Aruba, with Nathan Beck, the tugboat captain who raised him. Soon rumors and innuendo rule her life as she prepares for the arrival of a son she barely knows and for a future she's only dreamed about. Events of the past catch up to the present with old grudges resurfacing even as former enemies become new friends. In this much-anticipated sequel to An Island Away, Luz struggles to hold on in a place where nothing lasts longer than the paid-for illusion of love in her red light district. Will destiny reunite mother and son or will fate keep them apart

So... I guess it is a sequel. Cindyo

Aruba since 1979
    my guess is fate will keep them far apart ;-)

Thanks to all for your interest.

Under A Blue Flag is the sequel to An Island Away, both books mostly take place in Aruba.

Bonk's Bar does not happen in Aruba, but there is a reference to the island in the course of the story. Couldn't resist doing that.

Hope you enjoy the stories! I'm currently at work on one that happens on the island in the mid-1950's, but you never know which book will come out next because there are several in the works.

Bon dia.

Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

already read "An Island Away" i'm reading Bonks Bar now and I ordered "Under a blue flag" today. it will be here in time to take to Aruba in March to read. I have been waiting for it since the first one.

SanNic 44,

Is Under a blue flag available in stores in Aruba?

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by SanNic44 View Post
    Thanks to all for your interest.

Under A Blue Flag is the sequel to An Island Away, both books mostly take place in Aruba.

Bonk's Bar does not happen in Aruba, but there is a reference to the island in the course of the story. Couldn't resist doing that.

Hope you enjoy the stories! I'm currently at work on one that happens on the island in the mid-1950's, but you never know which book will come out next because there are several in the works.

Bon dia.

Just ordered the book and should be getting it within a few days.....when were r in Aruba in November will u be there doing a book signing at Charlies again?? Would love to meet you again and have you sign Bonks Bar as well as your new one.....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Lynn R,

Under A Blue Flag should be available in Aruba after Feb 8.

Danadog,

Not sure about the schedule for November. But there will be plenty of book events coming up. Keep an eye on the Aruba Today newspaper.

All the best, heading to the island soon.

Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

Is there a difference for you if I were to get it on my Kindle or is it better to get the actual book? As far as the way you make $$ on it?
    I've read the other two and have enjoyed both, looking forward to the new one.

OOOPS!
    Now I start to feel bad as I still have the book on one of my shelves....
    I did put it there waiting for the good oocasion and completely forgot about it...

Geee I'm sorry, if anyone would like to read it PLEASE just PM me your postal address and I will sent it to you free of charge, the only thing you have to do is to write your name inside the cover and sent for free as well after reading it.

Andrea your memory is still good you've indeed sent it to me.... wish I could say that about mine as well...
    By luck I've read this thread the book could have stay there a few more years....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast