Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Retagger

Thread: SETAR internet and cable problems in Noord area. . . .

My back yard pool

SETAR internet and cable problems in Noord area. . . .

To everyone in the Noord / Boroncana area. I have had SETAR people out to my house every week (2 or 3 times) for the last 4 weeks due to cable TV and internet problems. They keep telling me there is a "weak signal" in the area but nothing seems to be getting done about it. They keep coming out, checking the signal in front of the house and tell me the same thing over and over. If anyone else in this area is having problems, please call SETAR and complain. If they get enough calls, they may just do something about it. . . I know that's wishful thinking, but what else is there. Another customer satisfaction thing that they do not care about. . . . Pay your bill and keep calling to complain. . . .

Tom and Stanley (the Aruba Guys)

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I don't like setar. last year I bought a setar card and it pretty much was useless. sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. biggest waste of money. this year I'm doing the mio device.

My internet signal at my home in Noord is very strong. Last year I had my modem upgraded from Setar and since that time, my internet is must faster. I can also stream HD videos from Netflix with no issues. I am also able to watch my live security HD video from my home from back in New Jersey.