Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.

Thread: Setar Wifi

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything

Setar Wifi

if I wanted to purchase a wifi card from setar prior to leaving for aruba, do they just give me a log in number and then when i'm there, I use it? or do I wait till I actually get to Aruba to purchase it. I would purchase the month card as we will be there a little over 14 days. i'm not sure which would be the wisest way to go. Purchase at airport or purchase prior.. thanks

Aruba since 1979
    wait

if you try to contact them by email, i can almost with 100% certainty guarantee they will not get back to you.

question....how would you get the card if you wanted to purchase it early? would someone be able to bring one to you?

upon arrival in aruba @ QB airport, there is a setar kiosk right outside the luggage collection area. buy your card there. it is very convenient.
    plus the setar employee will be there to answer any questions that you may have.

Agree, contacting them via email does not work. I tried emailing prior to our trip and have emailed 3 times since I've been on the island. No response.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    thank you, that's what I'll do. I went to their website and it has where you can pre-pay but I think Andrea, you are right. Just wait till I get there. thanks guys, not too long now...............