Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By arubabob
  • 1 Post By Arubalisa
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.

Thread: Shade at Eagle Beach

Shade at Eagle Beach

I have read that you can rent chairs near MVC and Lacabana. Are there umbrella rentals too? We are thinking about spending a day at Eagle Beach (maybe) but shade is a must for us.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Yes, go down in front of Tulips, just past Paradise Beach Villas. They had cabanas to rent. Sorry I don't know the cost. You do need to get there early, they only have a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Gramdee View Post
    Yes, go down in front of Tulips, just past Paradise Beach Villas. They had cabanas to rent. Sorry I don't know the cost. You do need to get there early, they only have a few.
    Thank you, this will help me convince my husband.

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    There are several places along Eagle beach that have trees. In front of La Cabana and south of there all the way to Costa Linda. The trees are not near the water but provide shade and serve as good places to put your beach towels and drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    I have read that you can rent chairs near MVC and Lacabana. Are there umbrella rentals too? We are thinking about spending a day at Eagle Beach (maybe) but shade is a must for us.
    The vendors on the beach at La Cabana have a limited number of umbrellas. Get there early, especially if there are ships in town. Same goes for MVC. Even on Eagle Beach the early bird gets the shade.

AND huge bonus of the umbrellas is that you will have a front row seat in front of everyone in the palapas.
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 02-10-2015 at 12:36 PM.

There is a limited number of blue canvas 'hoods' available on the beach in front of Paradise Beach villas. Each will accommodate at least two lounge chairs. They can be rented for $25/Day from the woman who operates the coconut juice truck located near the road.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyM View Post
    There is a limited number of blue canvas 'hoods' available on the beach in front of Paradise Beach villas. Each will accommodate at least two lounge chairs. They can be rented for $25/Day from the woman who operates the coconut juice truck located near the road.
    Have you tried these? I was wondering if they get too hot, not letting the breeze in? We have seen these at other places but never used them.

Aruba since 1979
    we have used these kind of shade hoods here in florida at st pete beach and we felt they were too hot due to lack of breeze.
    imo, i think your best bet may be the lounges in the tree area a lacabana/amsterdam manor/ paradise beach villa/ la quinta/tulip.
    sure there are probably 30 or so extra steps to the water, but it is usually breezy and quite comfortable under those trees.
    (do not park yourselves under trees with coconuts)

Have you tried these? I was wondering if they get too hot, not letting the breeze in? We have seen these at other places but never used them.

I haven't tried them so go with what Andrea said.