Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Shoes?

Shoes?

This will be our first trip to Aruba at the end of August. We will be staying at the Tamarijn. What kind of shoes do we need for the beach since I'm reading alot about rocks? Also, will we need water shoes for the natural pool? Thanks

Aruba since 1979
    teva sandals would be ideal

or try new balance or speedo watershoe

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by strwbrymom View Post
    This will be our first trip to Aruba at the end of August. We will be staying at the Tamarijn. What kind of shoes do we need for the beach since I'm reading alot about rocks? Also, will we need water shoes for the natural pool? Thanks

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    lands end has some great water type shoes/sneakers for both adults and kids. Check them out on line or in Sears. lots of good mkdns now.

Under a hut, walking Eagle Beach, lunch on the beach, Amstel Bright Beer on the beach, coffee in the morning on the beach, taking a dip in the sea,

Thumbs up

>>>> " will we need water shoes for the natural pool?"
    ----- Yes! Actually you won't need them for most resort beaches but I wear a pair around my resort all day. I take them off when actually on the beach but found them great for sitting at beach bar, going for lunch, walking around the pool area(bricks/cement can get hot in the sun), going to the restroom, getting a cold Amstel Bright Beer, ........
    Last edited by TomFrederick; 07-20-2009 at 11:40 AM.

I think you should be okay with flip flops on the beach. A paid of water shoes with good grip would be good for the natural pool. Rocks are slippery.

I have Teva water shoes and they're great for jogging around/aerobics, etc. in the pool as well as the beach!