Thread: shooting of bouncer????

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Some info incl. picture of the suspect at Amigoe:

Google Translation:

Reward for golden tip of the shooting

Saturday, December 12th, 2015 13:06

Milanchelo Trinidad

ORANJESTAD - The chief prosecutor is offering a reward of 5,000 florins for the golden tip that will lead to the arrest of the suspect Milanchelo Trinidad (30) in connection with the violent death of a bouncer at Olde Mill on December 7th. Milanchelo Nelson Antonio Trinidad, also known by his alias 'Yellow', was born on May 7, 1985 in Bonaire and living in Aruba. He is suspected to have early on Monday morning fired shots at nightclub The Olde Mill, where a doorman was killed and another seriously injured. If you have information that may lead to the solution of this matter, please contact the Aruba Police Force. You can call Detective Muller detective Shaba North at telephone number 563-5391. You can also call the hotline at 11 141 and your message and data will be record. You will be called back.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    That Rona cracks me up. Are you sure she's not from Jersey???? Where is the Old Mill?

Thanks for the info. I hope the catch him and drag him in the streets back to jail, and then they should throw away the key. 5 years for murder is a JOKE!!!!

We were there and even got a little lost in San Nicolas. It is sad all around but really sad for Aruba.......

Aruba since 1979
    the windmill is next to the Mill resort.....and on a section of road kind of perpendicular to the hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    That Rona cracks me up. Are you sure she's not from Jersey???? Where is the Old Mill?

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    She is from Tel Aviv, Israel.

So this happened a week ago? You know, I want to appreciate everyone trying to insulate me from the everyday occurrences on the island. Unfortunately I can't. I think I would like to know about this kind of thing especially if I was on the island at the time it happens. And as far as "freaking me out", please let me decide if that is the response I choose with regards to the information. If it's a fact, tell me please. Just the way I feel, I don't mean to step on any toes.

Where is the Old Mill?
    The Old Mill Bar is located at the large red windmill (3rd floor). It's an after hours club that plays alot of house music and usually goes on until sunrise.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

This past weekend, I hosted a barbecue of many officers of all ranks at my home (I do this at least once per year) and they were telling me some horror stories of what is occurring in Aruba. The officers want to do their jobs, but their hands are tied. The suspects have too many rights. They are tired of arresting these bad guys only too be let out a short time later. Being in law enforcement for 25+ years myself, I know they are frustrated.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    You amaze me, how is it that your finger is on the pulse of everything???!!!
    i hardly have time to pack....
    youve got the road maps down pat, route numbers , where people are from!!
    hats off to you��
    You're our Rona.... No offense meant��
    when in doubt you'll have the answers for us.... TY in advance❤️

QUOTE=CK1;287397]She is from Tel Aviv, Israel. [/QUOTE]
    Last edited by cindyo; 12-15-2015 at 06:11 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast