Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: signature lines

Aruba since 1979

signature lines

PLEASE.....
    IF THIS applies to you.
    thanks
    andrea
    "You may use a signature (also commonly used in email messages) on your posts on the Community Forum. You may set your signature in your member profile. Once you have a signature stored, you can choose to include it with any post you make by checking the "include signature" box when you create your post.
    Your "signature" may not exceed two lines, and may contain one image no larger than 10Kb in size, 300 pixels wide and 50 pixels high. A typical signature contains the posterís name, e-mail address, web site, and a favourite quote or saying."

If anyone needs "technical" assistance in "adjusting" your signatures, please just ask or PM for assistance.

Well, it just doesn't feel the same without my countdown ticker....how in heavens name am I going to know how many days are left without my ticker ?????
    I was never good at math and I suck counting down on the calendar backwards.....next thing you know I will have missed my trip because I keep thinking all the months have 31 days......
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    how in heavens name am I going to know how many days are left without my ticker ?????
    Michele, try this How to: Place A Countdown Ticker In Your Signature

Go to your control panel and in your signature place the code below substituting
    YOUR travel date and time where it says 12/31/2010 5:00 AM

HTML Code:
    Next Aruba trip in [countdown=12/31/2010 5:00 AM;I'm finally there]Count down:[/countdown]