Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
    Aruba since 1979

signature lines please read

please folks

signature lines

make them 2 or 3 lines....3 MAX
    and if there is a photo, please make it SMALL , real small.

i have sent out gentle reminders to about 8 or so over the past weeks, but we need to get them in line with the rules.

please refer to the rules listed below.

The goal of our signature rules is to avoid distractions while reading threads, stop solicitations and unwanted spam. These rules apply to all " Community Forum" users including moderators and administrators.

You may use a signature (also commonly used in email messages) on your posts on the Community Forum. You may set your signature in your member profile. Once you have a signature stored, you can choose to include it with any post you make by checking the "include signature" box when you create your post.
    Your "signature" may not exceed two lines, and may contain one image no larger than 10Kb in size, 300 pixels wide and 50 pixels high. A typical signature contains the posterís name, e-mail address, web site, and a favourite quote or saying.

While you are allowed to promote your personal web site(s) in your signature, you are not permitted to post excessive links to sites, any kind of affiliate programs with referrer IDs, or links that otherwise violate " Community Forum" Rules.

We reserve the right to remove any signatures that we deem inappropriate, without notice.

We donít advise putting your email, home address, or phone number in a signature line because of possible email harvesting and your privacy. For your protection we do not allow addresses and/or phone numbers in signature lines or the body of posts. We reserve the right to modify or remove any signature. Moderators will edit out signatures that violate any of these rules. We will send you one PRIVATE MESSAGE about an incorrect signature line. If you do not correct it, moderators/administrators have the right to access your profile and edit your signature line. If the problem persists you will be suspended from posting on the " Community Board".

Aruba since 1979
    i took my own advice and reduced my sig line.

hahaha, no we cancelled our november trip.
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 07-11-2012 at 06:59 AM.