Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    You can call them from Canada for only .27/per minute.

Just dial 10-18-450 before the number you want to reach in Aruba
    (I use them all the time, they are reliable)

http://www.450tel.ca/home.aspx

Thanks for the info, but unfortunately, i dont have a land line, only cell phone and this is not working on cell phone

Aruba since 1979
    i think in the first post you mentioned that you have an iphone.
    download the skype app add a few dollars to the acct and be on wifi and make the call for only pennies.
    or make the call from a skype acct on your puter.

Quote Originally Posted by RavingZeus View Post
    Thanks for the info, but unfortunately, i dont have a land line, only cell phone and this is not working on cell phone

Dom
    Last year I purchased a SIM card from Setar. I had an IPhone that had been both unlocked and Jail broken. I was able to use the IPhone as a hot spot and access the Internet via the phone using my laptop.
    Dom
    First visited Aruba in 1972

I know, its just the point also that i'am not suppose to need to do all that to have the info i'am looking for...

I already have a lot of ip phone app on my phone, i will use one of them ( i have magicjack, fongo and icall). I just never register any credit card with them to make long distance call, seems that i will have to do it

Quote Originally Posted by Dom View Post
    Last year I purchased a SIM card from Setar. I had an IPhone that had been both unlocked and Jail broken. I was able to use the IPhone as a hot spot and access the Internet via the phone using my laptop.

Awesome!! Thanks for the info!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Quote Originally Posted by Dom View Post
    Good thanks!

So, i called 2 times at Mio, left 2 voice mail, never got any news... Should i take the plane and go there to ask my question?

Aruba since 1979
    unbelievable huh?

too bad.........it should be all about customer service.........sorry mio customer service is not living up to expectations.

So, i called 2 times at Mio, left 2 voice mail, never got any news... Should i take the plane and go there to ask my question?

Yes! And please tell my husband that that is the only way to get things done!

Seriously though, remember it is the laid back island of Aruba. Not that customer service isn't important, it is, however sometimes you just have to know ahead of time that "it is what it is"

The restaurants & car rentals always seems to be on top of their email - other services, not so much.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast