Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Some Good News

Some Good News

Here is some good news about the bad news. There were some incidents of burglary and criminality in Aruba reported on this board and elsewhere. The good news is that several perpetrators have been caught. I posted an article from the Diario on my blog under Aruba News Direct showing how a 17 year old guy was caught with the goods on him. Furthermore, there were more arrests relative to hotel crime and car thievery.

So, action has been taken. We'll see how the punishment is doled out but I'm pleased to see some action.

Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)

Eagle Beach
    Thanks for keeping us informed.
    Eagle Beach Boy
    Ontario, Canada

tds, arashi beach
    This site offers great information but the best reason to belong is to keep our fingers on the pulse of Aruba. I've got to say I'm so much more informed today than ever about the island's quirks and concerns thanks to these posts! Being informed keeps us safer, too. From packing food and alcohol to locking our valuables, I've got to say THANK YOU to everyone!!!
    I'm leaving Sunday and will bring food for the first time in my suitcase because of the stores being closed until Tuesday. Y'all are great to share that information.

Glad to hear our friendly MI5 are on the job in Aruba - tourists need to be informed that they are going after these criminals. Thanks!!!