Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: some of the nuisance stuff involved in Aruba travel

Enjoy your trip...
    As for fur babies... we got two maltese's. They like to escape on the sitter when she isn't looking to find us. lol
    As for the eating so fast were they get sick. One of mine does that so I got him this slo=bowl. Looks like a maze and has to work to eat it..
    Safe travels and enjoy the grand babies

The only things I could think of that cause some stress all revolve around the flight. Trying to book a flight from point A (Trinidad) to point A1(Curacao) to connect to point B(Aruba). The irony of the whole thing is that T&T and Aruba are both in the same neck of the woods.......well same patch of the region, Southern Caribbean; and it would take under two hours flying time direct between the two. Caribbean Airlines (used to be BWIA back in the day) used to have two flights per week to Aruba and back. Unfortunately that route was cut which means travelers to Aruba like myself have to rely on a limited range of airline options (Suriname Airlines and Insel) which all involve connecting through Curacao. Which is valuable time lost on Aruba going and returning.

The other issue which I hate having to deal with, which is completely out of my hands are the flight delays. My last trip was a Comedy of Errors both going and returning due to delays, when you have connecting flights delays can be the difference between making your flight and missing your flight.

Being on Aruba for a good couple of days make it all worth it though.

All worth it in the end!

Of course there are many things I dread getting ready/packed/taken care of before we leave, but right this second I am looking forward to all that craziness since it is SO far away.

I used to have to cook for my dog (allergies) but then I switched to raw food and I've had no issues since the switch.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12