Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    I am so sorry to hear of tom's passing. Our payers go out to you
    aruba lover 99

45 th trip coming soon

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    What a nice thing to do. Thank you for sharing your special time in his memory with us.

my dad tom

i want to thank all of you for your comments they are very comforting to karen at this time. we laid my dad to rest yesterday, leaving with him many of his favorite aruba memories and ours. please continue your support for karen as you can, she really needs it now. thanks again, for showing us support in this difficult time.

Tom's oldest daughter, Michelle

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by toms daughter View Post
    i want to thank all of you for your comments they are very comforting to karen at this time. we laid my dad to rest yesterday, leaving with him many of his favorite aruba memories and ours. please continue your support for karen as you can, she really needs it now. thanks again, for showing us support in this difficult time.

Tom's oldest daughter, Michelle
    Thank you for positing Michelle. I met your Dad and Karen many, many times over the years in Aruba and have enjoyed their company very much. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Karen and your family at this sad time. Tom will be missed by many.

In memory of Tom

Our deepest condolences go out to Karen, family and all of his friends. I've known Tom and Karen for several years. Tom was such a kind and generous soul. He was very helpful to new tourists and people who were interested in property there and many of us were lucky enough to have spent some quality time with him and Karen. I also had the opportunity to see Tom in action helping the animals there. He truly cared - feeding, bathing, taking animals to the vet and seeking help in finding homes for the stray animals.
    We have set up a memorial for Tom and want to continue his legacy of helping the animals. Karen has asked that anyone wishing to make a donation in honor of Tom can do so through this following website. For futher information, you can go to www.ARFaruba.com
    Thanks....Cheryl

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456