Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Spring and Summer visitors

Aruba since 1979
    No need for embarrassment. No harm no foul.

Quote Originally Posted by Edronenburg View Post
    I made a mistake in a previous posting...I wish our Jewish friends a "Happy Hanukkah...it should have been "A Happy Passover." A little embarrassed . Ed
    You're a good mad, Ed. Don't be embarrassed. My secretary is Jewish and I always ask her to forgive me for not knowing which Jewish holy days are "happy" and which are "somber". I always fear the equivalent of wishing someone a "happy" Good Friday.

Good intentions.......

OK, back to the thread.....I've never been to Aruba from July to October, but look forward to September-October this year. From the historic climactic statistics, I know of no vacation destination with as consistently perfect weather as Aruba.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Ed, we love you, you are so cute! Be not embarrassed

Quote Originally Posted by Edronenburg View Post
    I made a mistake in a previous posting...I wish our Jewish friends a "Happy Hanukkah...it should have been "A Happy Passover." A little embarrassed . Ed

I love the beach (who doesn't?), anywhere that I can snorkel, The Donkey Sanctuary (much to the dismay of my daughter), the lighthouse.
    We usually visit in July or August. This year we will be there from July 19-26.

I have not visited the forum much lately...I am so glad to be back and planning my next Aruba vacation.

The Amsterdam Manor did not have the exact room type we were looking for until July. Thus my reason for originally asked about July vs. June. I had forgotten that we had actually done a trip in July 2012.

We decided instead to go with early June because it was better for our schedules. After we made the decision we were fortunate in that the Amsterdam Manor had a cancellation so we were able to book the accommodations that we wanted.

All in all I think early June is quieter with less families (kids). After such a horrible snowy winter in most of the north and kids going to school later, I am thinking the families with kids won't be arriving until very late in June.

Quote Originally Posted by jersey shore View Post
    in the lst few years we have gone to aruba in nov.,i wanted to go back in in late april early may, i love that time of the year in aruba!!{may be comming off a very cold &snowy winter has something to do with it??}i want to start my summer off on a very high note

I hear ya! Welcome to the forum!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

We have always gone in July-just love to start the summer in Aruba. We moved to Southern California last year and missed out trip and actually are returning on May 29th this year. This is our first spring visit and we can't wait!!

Usually May or September. I went once for Thanks Giving. I'm going in Sep this year but I'm so tempted to also go for Memorial day weekend for 5 nights. Found great airfare for $395 out of NY Jet Blue and Amsterdam Manor has a special for a studio.

We go in middle/end of May... I don't take time off in the winter (snow season) that's when I make our vacation bank. We like to go during that time it's perfect to unwind, gets a little busier on the Island during Soul Beach Festival, but it's typically pretty quiet...We can't wait!

We enjoy any time that we're in Aruba. We do, however, tend to go in May and November. That way it feels like we're extending our warmer months. No May trip planned for this year , hoping to get there for Thanksgiving. If not we may try January with the in-laws. Planning is part of the fun.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast