Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Starting to worry...

I will be staying at the Surf Club in 2 weeks and I'm starting to worry about a) the crowds, b) the odor, c) the rain - but mostly the over crowding issue. We usually stay at the Ocean Club but couldn't get the accommodations we wanted at the time we needed. Please reassure me those that have been there recently of my concerns. I am so looking forward to it and am now thinking I should've saved my money

Just a suggestion... if it gets crowded, rent a car and strike out for another beach. There's tons of space on Eagle and others.

Bon dia.

Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by mleajanko View Post
    I will be staying at the Surf Club in 2 weeks and I'm starting to worry about a) the crowds, b) the odor, c) the rain - but mostly the over crowding issue. We usually stay at the Ocean Club but couldn't get the accommodations we wanted at the time we needed. Please reassure me those that have been there recently of my concerns. I am so looking forward to it and am now thinking I should've saved my money

Just returned from a stay at the surf club - got back yesterday. I think last week and this week coming up are the big "family" weeks because east coast has mid winter break. The beach in front of the surf club didn't have a lot of kids b/c those families were all at the pool. we actually got four chairs pretty close to the water everyday. We didn't care about getting a Palapa but there were some that were unoccupied. The sand a ways out from the beach was a little squishy so I just didn't stand in it. The sand down closer to the Riu was much nicer in the water. We rented a jeep and went to baby beach. Nice but by the refinery... Weather was nice(it poured on whole day- we went shopping). Favorite restaurant there - The Buccaneer

Smile

Michelle, I just checked in 2 rooms at Surf Club yesterday and I just got off the phone with them. They said the rooms are fantastic and the beach and pools are great. Please do not worry. I will get you a very nice room with a great veiw and it will all be great. Besides the only thing that worrying does is make you get grey hair or for me it makes your hair fall out. Talk to you soon. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017