A couple of weeks ago I was walking the beach with my wife in the area of the Tam. While walking in the shallow water as the waves broke on the beach, I stepped on something in the sand. I did not see anything, but it felt as if I had stepped on a lit cigarette. Obviously, it was not a cigarette because it was in the water. Although I had no mark at all on the bottom of my foot, it hurt for about 2 hours before the pain subsided. It was a burning pain that felt like there was some type of barb in my foot. The only think I can think of is that I got stung by a jelly fish, however I have never before seen any jelly fish in Aruba. Any other thoughts on what it could have been?