Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation Suggestions for this forum

Hello dear visitors of aruba.com

We are very pleased with all the suggestions we are getting to improve our new Virtual Community!

That is way we have desided to create a special thread were everybody can post their suggestions.

So please start posting your suggestions, and hopefuly we are able to make the changes.

Wiebe
    Administrator ATA HQ

Thumbs up

Great job so far!

I'll restate in this official thread: Please consider breaking down the "places to stay forum" into a "timeshares and private properties for rent and wanted" and "hotels and resorts" - or something to that effect.

cmc
    What do the icons in the second left-hand column at the General link indicate?

Thanks.

Claire
    Last edited by cmc; 05-12-2007 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cmc View Post
    What do the icons in the second left-hand column at the General link indicate?
    If you create a new thread, you can choose which icon is displayed in this column.

Eagle Beach/Palm Beach, the natural pool, the man-made pools (at the hotel...), the natural "bridge" (I still love it, although it's not quite a bridge anymore), the caves, baby beach, the rock formations, the ostritch farm, I can do this all day...
    I personally build anticipation for my trip, by looking at candid traveler photos and videos. Although the photos/videos posted by this site can be quite enjoyable, they can at times be too "generic." Hence, I will go to other sites like Youtube et al, spending an inordinate amount of time looking at candid Aruba videos. It would be great if this page (possibly under the multimedia section?) could have a location where travelers could download their photographs and videos. At the very least, there should be a section where members could post links to other sites that have their vacations online (Youtube for example). It would be a great way to boost anticipation for the trip, and it would also give board members the opportunity to become more familiar with the individuals they interact with on a regular basis. Although I've never reviewed Youtube's Terms of Service Agreement, I doubt these types of links to their page would be prohibited.
    Does the #5 train stop at Reina Beatrix International?

Just throwing this suggestion into the pot... about a category for advice on transportation, travel and dress for Aruba...
    Airline Info
    Airfare Sales
    Travel News (see my post this evening on AA's Box Embargo)
    Luggage (dh and I just purchased new lightweight luggage and had to do a lot of research on the 'net, would have loved to have heard from some fellow Aruba travelers)

Packing, Dress Codes etc.

Aruba since 1979
    I will pass the suggestions along to webmaster and administrator
    thanks!
    andrea

What's up with the crazy icons for new posts? Looks like the top of something bigger. The current one says curacao.

(Maybe we should have a separate section for 'forum help')

Share & get information concerning all types of accommodations. General Where to Stay
    Share & get information concerning time-share accomodations all over the island. Timeshares

Can't the timeshare listings stay in only the Timeshare category rather than all of these people double posting on both? Tough to wade through all the timeshare threads on the the Where to Stay and Hotels Forums when you don't care, or are not looking to buy, sell or rent a timeshare.

Why can they not just be posted in the Timeshare category?

<<stepping off my soapbox now >>

Aruba since 1979
    i will create a "sticky" and hope that folks will post their timeshare stuff in the timeshare category

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Share & get information concerning all types of

accommodations. General Where to Stay
    Share & get information concerning time-share accomodations all over the island. Timeshares

Can't the timeshare listings stay in only the Timeshare category rather than all of these people double posting on both? Tough to wade through all the timeshare threads on the the Where to Stay and Hotels Forums when you don't care, or are not looking to buy, sell or rent a timeshare.

Why can they not just be posted in the Timeshare category?

<<stepping off my soapbox now >>

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast