Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 73
  1. #31
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3

    Smile Suggestion for Sub-Forum

    Quote Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
    Hello dear visitors of aruba.com

    We are very pleased with all the suggestions we are getting to improve our new Virtual Community!

    That is way we have desided to create a special thread were everybody can post their suggestions.

    So please start posting your suggestions, and hopefuly we are able to make the changes.

    Wiebe
    Administrator ATA HQ

    How about a forum for all things Carnival !

  2. #32
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177

    Question Could We Get Some More Emoticons???

    Could We Get Some More Emoticons???
    • group hug or hug for symapthy etc
    • pat on back or head rub (to show compassion or support)
    • more emoticons for laughter or agreement (different thumbs up , cheering, etc)
    • sour puss faces for disagreement or differing tastes

  3. #33
    Administrator MrBurns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Could We Get Some More Emoticons???
    • group hug or hug for symapthy etc
    • pat on back or head rub (to show compassion or support)
    • more emoticons for laughter or agreement (different thumbs up , cheering, etc)
    • sour puss faces for disagreement or differing tastes
    Yes, this is possible. I would kindly ask you to provide me a list of smileys (sample images), short names and descriptions so I can add them.

  4. #34
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177
    How about a Transportation and or 2 sub-categories:
    Car Rentals
    Taxis

  5. #35
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    How about a Transportation and or 2 sub-categories:
    Car Rentals
    Taxis
    Add to this request "buses"

  6. #36
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177
    Category for shopping

  7. #37
    Senior Member cindyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Posts
    5,699
    Shopping defiantely....good vs bad deals, great shop keepers, hard to find items, shops that you frequent...

  8. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    75
    i would also add best souveniours, where to buy balashis by the case load, cigars, etc....

  9. #39
    Senior Member danadog56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    everywhere and anywhere
    Posts
    2,798
    I like the car rental idea.....I have to keep checking until the months that I need are changed on the rental agency website.....If it were part of the forum, we could all keep track together.
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

  10. #40
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,937
    hi all
    i passed the suggestions on to the administrator and hope that your requests will be honored.
    andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    I like the car rental idea.....I have to keep checking until the months that I need are changed on the rental agency website.....If it were part of the forum, we could all keep track together.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO