Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By robin
  • 1 Post By robin

Thread: Sunday March 18 National Holiday Flag and Anthem Day!!

  1. #1
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    31,036

    Sunday March 18 National Holiday Flag and Anthem Day!!

    Sunday, March 18 is a Holiday - Arubans celebrate the Status Aparte, their Flag and Anthem.





  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Every single spot on island
    Posts
    88
    Do you know if shops etc will be closed on the 18th?

  3. #3
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    31,036
    restaurants and casinos open for business as usual (note some restaurants are closed on sunday regularly)

    SuperFood Closed on Sunday 18th
    if i find out Lings hours, i will post them

  4. #4
    Senior Member robin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Oceania
    Posts
    766
    There is whole page of events in the Aruba Today for the weekend starting tonight.

  5. #5
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    31,036
    and here is the link to the Aruba Today
    https://issuu.com/arubatoday/docs/atd16march2018

    Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    There is whole page of events in the Aruba Today for the weekend starting tonight.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Every single spot on island
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    and here is the link to the Aruba Today
    https://issuu.com/arubatoday/docs/atd16march2018
    thank you Andrea!

  7. #7
    Senior Member robin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Oceania
    Posts
    766
    We went to the event at Cosecha tonight and it was very nice. Picked up a necklace for my SIL and then meet the artist of one of the art pieces we bought a few weeks ago.

  8. #8
    Senior Member robin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Oceania
    Posts
    766
    Lings is open 8:30 to 3:00 on Sunday.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    restaurants and casinos open for business as usual (note some restaurants are closed on sunday regularly)

    SuperFood Closed on Sunday 18th
    if i find out Lings hours, i will post them

  9. #9
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    31,036
    thanks robin!!
    much appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    Lings is open 8:30 to 3:00 on Sunday.

  10. #10
    Senior Member GETA62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Sunday, March 18 is a Holiday - Arubans celebrate the Status Aparte, their Flag and Anthem.




    Here is the activities for Sunday March 18
    Sunday March 18   National Holiday  Flag and Anthem Day!!-img-20180317-wa0001.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO