Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Sunday Secret Picture Game 9/27

  1. #21
    CK1
    CK1 is offline
    Senior Member CK1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Posts
    2,285
    Or is it the Kitesurfing School?

    Thinking outside the box!

  2. #22
    Super Moderator Jacki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,860
    Preschool/Daycare?
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

  3. #23
    Senior Member WaltVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Scott's Brats, Iguana Joes, Surf Club
    Posts
    2,758
    Is it an orphanage?

  4. #24
    Senior Member cpjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Glitz Casino, Manchebo Beach Resort
    Posts
    3,896
    'Serving alcohol there would be a big no no. However it wouldn't surprise me to find out some of the staff need a drink after a day of working there'

    Makes me lean in the school direction.... tho... don't have a clue where or what...!

  5. #25
    CK1
    CK1 is offline
    Senior Member CK1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Posts
    2,285
    Teaching people how to windsurf or kite surf would fit the bill as well that alcohol is a big no no. But afterwards, the staff might enjoy a drink or two.

    What makes me think that this is the one: that it is something very colorful and that every tourist has probably seen it. And, that it would be something easy to guess! LOL

    However, this one is a tough one! Cannot wait until Curt gives more clues or announces a winner!

  6. #26
    Senior Member cpjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Glitz Casino, Manchebo Beach Resort
    Posts
    3,896
    Quote Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
    Teaching people how to windsurf or kite surf would fit the bill as well that alcohol is a big no no. But afterwards, the staff might enjoy a drink or two.

    What makes me think that this is the one: that it is something very colorful and that every tourist has probably seen it. And, that it would be something easy to guess! LOL

    However, this one is a tough one! Cannot wait until Curt gives more clues or announces a winner!
    Don't forget... 'Nope Que Pasa. Not a restaurant at all, although it wouldn't surprise me to find out they do serve lunch.' And that's why I'm leaning toward a school. Been wrong before and prob'ly will be again!
    Last edited by cpjones; 10-01-2015 at 03:19 PM.

  7. #27
    CK1
    CK1 is offline
    Senior Member CK1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Posts
    2,285
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjones View Post
    Don't forget... 'Nope Que Pasa. Not a restaurant at all, although it wouldn't surprise me to find out they do serve lunch.' And that's why I'm leaning toward a school. Been wrong before and prob'ly will be again!
    You have a point!
    No idea if the windsurf school serves lunch! LOL

    At one point, I thought maybe it's a church! Alcohol being a big no no! But maybe afterwards sipping some wine!
    But then, a church might not be so colorful! Contrary to the cemeteries! LOL

    And I had some other "wild guesses" like the water park (being so colorful) but I think it does not operate anymore and would be a touristy thing.
    Or the Butterfly Farm but the picture which Curt posted does not fit.

    So far, my bet is on the windsurfing school. But, I could be wrong.

  8. #28
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,927
    my bet is the pre school

  9. #29
    Senior Member MAZOO-2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Lighthouse, Tiera Del Sol, Palm Beach, Baby Beach
    Posts
    185
    Okay if Curt says this "I'd go as far as guaranteeing everyone on this board has seen the street its on many many times" I would say most of us land at airport and head to the resorts either Eagle, Palm, etc. So I'm suggesting it's somewhere between the Airport and where ever you stay. Any schools on the way?

  10. #30
    Senior Member burghboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Posts
    817
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    Preschool/Daycare?
    Jacki is on fire

    Quote Originally Posted by cpjones View Post
    'Serving alcohol there would be a big no no. However it wouldn't surprise me to find out some of the staff need a drink after a day of working there'

    Makes me lean in the school direction.... tho... don't have a clue where or what...!
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjones View Post
    Don't forget... 'Nope Que Pasa. Not a restaurant at all, although it wouldn't surprise me to find out they do serve lunch.' And that's why I'm leaning toward a school. Been wrong before and prob'ly will be again!
    CPJones is also burning up

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    my bet is the pre school
    Andrea is pretty hot herself











    Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.




Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO