Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Sunday Secret Picture Game 9/27

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    I have to remember not everyone travels the same routes. I probably pass it a half dozen times each trip and although I was more of an "Electric Company" kid, Big Bird was one of the Sesame Street characters that I did like. Every time we go past I always laugh and tell Maggie to "check out Big Bird". First couple of times were because I really wanted her to check it out. Now I do it because I know it annoys her lol

Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

Aruba since 1979
    i cannot say that we have ever noticed this place.
    how could we have not noticed? hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by burghboy View Post
    I have to remember not everyone travels the same routes. I probably pass it a half dozen times each trip and although I was more of an "Electric Company" kid, Big Bird was one of the Sesame Street characters that I did like. Every time we go past I always laugh and tell Maggie to "check out Big Bird". First couple of times were because I really wanted her to check it out. Now I do it because I know it annoys her lol

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Quote Originally Posted by burghboy View Post
    Hahaha! You are bad!

That you thought everyone must have seen it, throw me off. That's why I kept thinking it must have been the windsurfing school as it's very colorful to look at them surfing and that everyone saw them while driving a particular road (going to the lighthouse). I thought the little portion of the picture you posted was probably their booth at Palm Beach, otherwise it would have been too obvious if you had posted a windsurfer. And your clues were more riddles! LOL

But it was fun thanks to everyone who participated.

What will be the next one? Looking forward to it!

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    The next one will be something more commonly encountered in the Palm Beach area.

Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Whatever you choose is fine with me.

Thanks for keeping the game going, Curt!

Aruba since 1979
    thread closed
    now waiting for tomorrow's new photo

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345