Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Superbowl 2013

I agree. Champions is overpriced and overrated. When we were there in September service was horrible. We got up and left after waiting 15 minutes to be acknowledged, there were two other tables with patrons at the time. We saw two games at Busters while we were there. The wings were good and the beer was cold. We weren't looking for a meal, just football type finger food. Can't comment on JC's.

Andrea, Thank you for the Welcome!

I been going to a bar in NJ every year with a big Super Bowl Party and good food. I would rather be in Aruba, but I don't know if I need to sacrifice the Party atmosphere. Quality of food is important since my wife who is vegetarian (will eat fish too) doesn't care much about the game, only the commercials. Open to any suggestions, but would prefer to walk to, in the High Rise area.

Quote Originally Posted by Plantree View Post
    Andrea, Thank you for the Welcome!

I been going to a bar in NJ every year with a big Super Bowl Party and good food. I would rather be in Aruba, but I don't know if I need to sacrifice the Party atmosphere. Quality of food is important since my wife who is vegetarian (will eat fish too) doesn't care much about the game, only the commercials. Open to any suggestions, but would prefer to walk to, in the High Rise area.
    The restaurant on Pelican Pier has a good grouper dinner. What if you did an early dinner on the pier, then headed over to Moomba for the game/party atmosphere?
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Last time we were in aruba for super bowl we did the Hyatt on the beach it was a great experience but a lot of money... We will be there this year for super bowl, not sure where we will end up watching... If the patriots are in it my husband can't watch drives him crazy...soooo we will see.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12