Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Aruba since 1979

*survey* from the ATA digital dept.

INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN A RESEARCH STUDY (ONLINE TOURIST SURVEY)

You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in the research study

www.earneylasten.com/survey

My name is Earney Francis Lasten and I am a Ph.D. candidate at the University of Central Florida. This research is being undertaken as part of my dissertation at the above university.
    We are currently conducting a study of potential interest in a new living history tourist attraction for Aruba. The study is part of my Ph.D. dissertation and will be used for academic purposes only. As a potential or returning visitor to Aruba, your opinions regarding your interest in a living history attraction in a future trip to Aruba are important.
    If you agree to be part of the research study, you will be asked to complete a computer survey about your interests in this proposed attraction(Log on-- www.earneylasten.com/survey). The survey has been designed to take no more than 15 minutes of your time. Thanks in advance for your assistance. This survey is anonymous. The record kept of your survey responses does not contain any identifying information about you.
    We hope that this study will contribute to the improvement of Aruba’s tourism development.

Researchers will not be able to link your survey responses to you. The survey software keeps no identifying information separate from the answers you provide to the survey. We plan to publish the results of this study, but will not include any information that would identify you. Participating in this study is completely voluntary. Even if you decide to participate now, you may change your mind and stop at any time. You may choose to not answer an individual question or you may skip any section of the survey. Simply click “Next” at the bottom of the survey page to move to the next question. The email will only be sent once to each participant.

Prior approval for the study has been obtained from the University of Central Florida’s Institutional Review Board (IRB) that consists of a committee established to advocate for the protection of the rights and welfare of human participants involved in research. Review and approval is required for all research involving human participants conducted by the University of Central Florida. If you have any questions about your participation, please contact me at (407-504-3769) or elasten@knights.ucf.edu or my dissertation chair Dr. Abraham Pizam at 407-903-8010 or apizam@mail.ucf.edu or the Office of Research & Commercialization IRB at 407-823-2901 or irb@mail.ucf.edu.

I thank you in advance for your assistance and cooperation.

Yours Sincerely,

Earney F. Lasten PhD Candidate,
    Rosen College of Hospitality Management,
    University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida, USA
    Home Phone in Aruba: 5854779 Cellular Phone in Aruba: 5656667

http://earneylasten.com/limesurvey/i...41812&lang=en/

http://earneylasten.com/limesurvey/i...41812&lang=en/

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Did it, brief time....

very easy to do, not very time consuming.....hope it helps with his studies....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

many thanks to all

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Did it, brief time....
    I thank you all
    Earney

many thanks to all that helps out. In reality the survey is much less than 15 minutes -- maybe 5 minutes

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the forum earney.

Aruba since 1979
    bump

members of the community, pls take a couple of minutes and complete the survey!

thx
    andrea

It took me three minutes. It was painless and I did learn a couple of things about Aruba.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Done...................

All done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast