Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Drinking Water?

Wow ,
    I never drink the water, Ice cold Balashi is good enough for me. ..
    Me & Ei

Next Aruba trip in

I am sitting in my hotel.. chugging the water. I am not a big water drinker but it is soooooooo good! Best tasting water I have had - even better than bottled.

Quote Originally Posted by me&ei View Post
    Wow ,
    I never drink the water, Ice cold Balashi is good enough for me. ..
    Funny....they bottle tap water at the Balashi plant under the name of AWA!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

North Side of the island, we spend a day there alone and maybe see 4 people.
    We love the water too! We pack 6 empty water bottles (less weight) from home, fill 3 and freeze 3 every night and we are ready to raom the island the next day.....

Ok, I have had one too many Brown Ladies & forgot to re-fill...once or twice!

Actually that is why most residence on the island don't even have hot water heaters. We found that out when we closed on our house.

I love my hot baths so we got a water heater!

Drinking Water

worlds health organization criteria for TDS(total dissolved solids) is 600 ppm, Aruba drinking water contains 5 to 15 ppm for TDS in water supplies ,also there is a modern remineralization process to absorv oxygen and calcium that gives its delicious taste.

Ejoy!!

Not only does the water taste terrific but my hair feels like silk after showering!

Quote Originally Posted by Boofer View Post
    Not only does the water taste terrific but my hair feels like silk after showering!
    Mine, too - my hair feels SO GOOD in Aruba...wish I had that water at home!
    ~Amy~ - Playa del Carmen, MX: March 2017 - 34th trip to Aruba: May 2017 - Munich, Salzburg, Prague: June/July 2017 - Santa Barbara, CA wine country: Nov. 2017 - Seattle: Nov. 2017 - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018

Can you drink tap water in aruba?

Traveling with a toddler and wondering if the tap water is safe - when you google it you gets lots of warnings NOT to drink the tap water - but my mom told me (who knows where she heard this) that bottled water in aruba is tap water anyway ......

I dont want to deal with toddler tummy issues when there and he drinks alot of water....

Thanks!!!

Aruba has a large desalination plant on the island so all of the water is safe to drink directly from the tap. It's actually some of the best tasting water I've ever had!
    ~Amy~ - Playa del Carmen, MX: March 2017 - 34th trip to Aruba: May 2017 - Munich, Salzburg, Prague: June/July 2017 - Santa Barbara, CA wine country: Nov. 2017 - Seattle: Nov. 2017 - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast