Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Tattoos

Tattoos

Where is the best place on the island to get a temp tattoo?

Having tattoos myself,the question to you is why go to Aruba to get one.You can go into a pool and have to keep it out of the sun.There are places and from what I have heard they are clean and do good work.I think the name of the shop is Tony's.Good luck

My husband got a temporary tattoo a few years ago. Lasted throughout our 2 week vacation which was really all he wanted it for. He got it a place downtown near the cruise ship docks near the Red Sail store and jewelry shops. It was about $20 or $25 and they did a nice job.

He was able to go into the pool/water and in the sun. Again, this was a TEMPORARY tattoo.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

If you are stayin on PALM BEACH, there a small Kiosk set up on the boardwalk at the beach between Hyatt and Occidental. For a real tattoo Tony's Tattoo on the main strip between Certified and valero is suppose to be real good. Also by the way the Tattoo boat was sold and placed onto a container a few weeks ago. I forget were its going but I believe some tourist area in South America.

I'm just looking for a TEMP tattoo, so it only has to last about a week or so. I was hoping to find something right on the beach and reasonably priced. I will be near Palm Beach so I'll check out places there.

Thanks.

There is usually someone at the Surf Club pool area doing temp tattoos pretty much all day long..

Sorry I thought I read real Tattoo