Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

temperature at night

Whats the temperature in July like at night in Aruba? Are jeans too hot to wear in the clubs? Is it buggy at night? Thanks

Average low temperature is 80 degrees at night. You will see most Aruban men wearing denim.

Not buggy unless there has been rain. Bring a can of travel size bug spray just in case.

Aruba since 1979
    as lisa says, the arubans wear denim to the clubs.......and it is amazing to see the school kids in their uniform collared shirts and their heavy denim pants........also too the maintenance workers/landscape contractors all seem to wear denim.

i shake my head and wonder if they are even remotely "HOT".? I sweat just looking at those in jeans.

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    i shake my head and wonder if they are even remotely "HOT".? I sweat just looking at those in jeans.

andrea
    I "think" part of it, and just a guess , is their being used to the climate. My Dad when he lived "up north" could tolerate cold very well, often working outdoors without a jacket. Now having grown used to the warmth of Florida, a cold winter day in Jersey makes him shiver.
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 07-11-2009 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    I "think" part of it, and just a guess , is their being used to the climate. My Dad when he lived "up north" could tolerate cold very well, often working outdoors without a jacket. Now having grown used to the warmth of Florida, a cold winter day in Jersey makes him shiver.

I have to agree with you- the people who live there are acclimated to the heat.
    We went to Bahamas once at it was 58 degrees- the locals were freezing

Quote Originally Posted by serene56 View Post
    We went to Bahamas once at it was 58 degrees- the locals were freezing
    No small wonder we rarely go to the Bahamas. Only once about a dozen visits or stays have we have good weather. The good weather was in the month of June, just got lucky that there were no hurricanes around yet.