Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Thank you Aruba

God Bless....keep up the good fight!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

bless you both.

God Bless you both, keep up the fight and continue to make many happy memories in Aruba.

Mango Halto, East Coast jeep riding, Palm Beach
    Very moving story. God bless you both.

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    My wife and I send you and your wife our best wishes for a continued recovery, and pray that that terrible disease stays well beyond your doorstep.

Glenn

What a touching story - brought tears to my eyes! God bless and may your wife continue to get healthier with each passing day.

Aruba is such a special and spirtual place. Her guardian angel is watching over her. What a truly moving story!!I do believe in miracles. Much happiness. Thanks for sharing!!!xo
    Next Aruba Trip [Countdown8/4- 8/18 200PM:]!

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    I hope your wife continues to win this fight with you such a loving husband by her side the entire way, it is also a fight for the spouse you are in it together. I hope some day she will be strong enough to do all her favorite things in Aruba but until then she will enjoy the people and all the beautiful surroundings on the island. It says a lot that the doctors in Aruba are there for her if needed. Prayers to you both, stay strong we are all pulling for her.

My wife beat cancer 8 years ago, unfortunitly two weeks ago we received the news that they think she has Thyroid cancer. She is going in for a biopsey on 8/20.
    We are booked for Aruba on 9/6 returning on 9/13 and then heading to the Mayo Clinic on 9/17 for her other medical issues. She has been thru alot this year and she said postponing our trip was not an option.
    Our best wishes go out to your family and continued good health.

I beat cancer in my early 20s now 61.Theres always hope and between you both you seem to have so much love. Love is a strong thing .it helps get you though most things.I am sure Aruba helped both of you,Something about Aruba that lifts your spirts .I am disabled myself and some how I always feel better when Im in Aruba , Thats why I eventualy want to live there full time,God bless anyone with Cancer .I send my love to you..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast