Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I did the same thing to my back about 2 years ago. It was awful... like someone was jabbing a knife into my leg/back. It took about a month of chiro appts and rest along with ice/heat. Just remember to take it easy... You have either slipped disc on the SI joint or just irritated the muscles around the SI joint causing spasms. Bottom line... you need to take it easy.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Acupuncture helped me when I had severe migraine headaches and lots of tension in my neck, back, down to my leg. I found this article, maybe it's worth a try:
    Treating Sacroiliac Pain with Acupuncture

http://acupuncturetoday.org/mpacms/a...e.php?id=27864

Hope you feel better soon!

Aruba since 1979
    will continue in OFF TOPIC as my intent was to thank lisa..........so my back/butt is now in off topic

Feel better soon!!

Bobbie

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Andrea, hope they can get the "kinks" out soon and you can return to normal life again! PAIN is no fun, esp when you can't get comfortable. We're all sending you "feel better" wishes! And thank you Lisa for doing double-duty!

Andrea, my friend, I can definitely relate to back pains. I have had periodic ones since 1953; but, thankfully, with meds and exercise...no matter how painful...and, of course, the advice of orthopedic doctors; I have kept them in check. No operations! Too risky.

I, appreciate all you do, and am not the least bit surprised that Lisa "stepped up to the plate," as a matter of speaking, and helped with her splendid monitoring.

Hope you get better soon.

Ed
    Last edited by Edronenburg; 02-28-2011 at 12:05 PM. Reason: spelling

Aruba since 1979
    thanks everyone.
    spend from 9 - 2o minutes ago with chiropractor, acupuncturist and massage therapist.
    they are putting together a plan.
    tomorrow i meet with them again for the plan of attack.
    they all said NO swimming for further notice since i cannot be trusted not to swim laps or do water exercise.

thanks

I feel bad for Paul you sound like a real pain in the butt. sorry

Get well soon Andrea! Back injuries are always a bugger! I personally think if it wasn't for you and Lisa and your vast knowledge of Aruba in the 2 - 3 years I've now been lurking around this forum and probably driving you all insane with my questions!! I might have never ended up planning a trip since it's not exactly a 1 - 3 hour flight for me like say Sydney or the great barrier reef! And in 62 sleeps this Aussie will finally be on my way!!!! In other words I'm sure you and Lisa have sold aruba as a destination to a lot of people
    so I hope both of you give each other due credit!

Anyway again I hope you feel better soon! Cheers Cameron

Aruba since 1979
    thanks everyone.
    gonna close the thread now......lisa and i do appreciate your good words.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12