Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By SanNic44
  • 1 Post By Tom and Stanley
  • 1 Post By Pegmeister

Thread: A thank you for San Nic aka Dan Putowski

Aruba since 1979

A thank you for San Nic aka Dan Putowski

Forum member San Nic, aka Dan Putkowski, part time Aruba resident, full time author..... Thank You so very much for your dining and traveling how to get from point A to point B videos.

Much appreciated

You're very welcome. I appreciate the feedback and hope that to the extent visitor can and want to, that they go exploring a little and try something different or new or both. Aruba's a small island but has much to offer.

All the best,

Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)

My back yard pool
    Thanks Dan for all your tours that we took and the great places you introduced me to. . . Well worth every minute of our travels all over the island. And a special thanks for introducing me to the real characters from your book, "Island Away". . . The actual locations are something to see too. . .

Thanks pal, Tom and Stanley (the Aruba Guys)

We really enjoy your reviews too, as we often venture off the beaten path to try new places. We hope to find the Lady Face on a Sunday this Fall.

Scott's Brats, Iguana Joes, Surf Club
    Yes! Dan, you have helped open our eyes to the lesser known jewels of the island. We have been places and still have places to go that your videos have shown. And I and several family members have read Dark Currents since our last visit and given it 5 stars! Thanks for all of your hard work!!

West Deck in the afternoon
    I am thrilled to see Dan's posts, especially the videos. He always manages to give us an accurate view and feel for a place.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Windows on Aruba, Paddock
    Any new books for the future? My husband has read all of your books and says you are a great writer! I am a slower reader still working on An Island Away but enjoy it very much.

I always love your videos.

Under a palapa on Palm beach
    Just want to add my thanks. I've been spending some time on the Bent Page site and you tube channel, and we are really looking forward to exploring new things this trip