Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By IloveAruba2
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By Edronenburg

Thread: Thanks Aruba Fans

Thanks Aruba Fans

I just wanted to say thanks to everybody that posts on this forum (especially Andrea and Lisa who work so hard keeping it up to date).

We are going on our first cruise this year and I have been scouring the internet to find information about the places we are going, but I haven't found one single site as informative as this one. This site is easy to use, people always answer questions quickly, and give honest opinions.

I'm afraid I'm going to be disappointed in the cruise because it means no Aruba this year

Aruba since 1979
    thank you for your kind words.
    lisa and i are pleased to be helpful.
    remember, this forum is only as good as YOU FINE FOLKS.

certainly aruba is the best!!

thanks, your kind words mean a lot.

(have u tried www.cruisecritic.com ?)
    Quote Originally Posted by IloveAruba2 View Post
    I just wanted to say thanks to everybody that posts on this forum (especially Andrea and Lisa who work so hard keeping it up to date).

We are going on our first cruise this year and I have been scouring the internet to find information about the places we are going, but I haven't found one single site as informative as this one. This site is easy to use, people always answer questions quickly, and give honest opinions.

I'm afraid I'm going to be disappointed in the cruise because it means no Aruba this year

There is little doubt, indeed, that we all love all the work and efforts that both Andrea and Lisa put in "voluntarily" to make this site so informative and interesting.

It was kind of you, IloveAruba2 to give credit to these great monitors.

Ed

You will not be disappointed by a cruise! Our second favorite way to travel. We make the ship our resort