Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Congratulations, hope she loves the "rock".

Congratulations and enjoy. I hope you understand that since you started to give us a trip report, you have to keep it going. Love reading the reports, can't wait to submit one of my own.

Hi me&el:

I am sure that each and everyone of us that post and enjoy this wonderful Website, as well as the occasional visitor, wish both of you a wonderful time as you celebrate your 25th Anniversary and Renewal of Vows. You could not have picked a more romantic place to do so.

We, again, speaking for all, hope that you have a wonderful time there in "Paradise," and many more anniversaries to celebrate together. Keep healthy and happy.

Thanks

Hello
    Tuesday was a big surprise for eileen she new something was up and in her words" blew me away" The revrend did a great job and what a pleaseant man. we meet for the first time at the restaurant we were all early that evening but all went beautiful the staff at the sunset Bistro were excelent. But not all went as planned the only thing that went wrong was the suset as it was setteling it went behind a cloud and all you could see was a sliver a little crack in the sky very unic for Aruba so am told.We had a photgrapher who took plenty of beautifull pics Victor (i can't spell his last name but I try) Milikeen he is a native and very nice, I would recommend anyone to do this aleast once what a blast.
    Thanks i'm at a cafe trying to keep my promise to report my trip. when we get home I'll post pictures. yesterday we did ATV and depama Island the Island is over rated but the ATV's were lott's of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Tell Rev Gibson( hope you are using him) that the boston crowd, cindyo and robo say hi....he did our 20th in april and it was super.
    Mention you to the reverend. H remembers the people from Boston, Thanks for the ref, and helping me plan this thing Now my wife thinks I'm a ROMANTIC, now am in trouble.lol
    till next posting thank you all. ps sorry for my bad spelling

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    So glad to hear from you and glad all went well. Didn't you feel like the Rev. knew you forever?? Post pics when you can...cindyo

Yes it felt that way, Roberrt ( he told me I can call him that) was very nice he kept talking to Eileen trying to get more info .... Thanks Cindyo I scored allot of points with my baby. all is great in Aruba how fast the count down to HOME is We don't wana go.. See ya all soon

Glad to know you had a wonderful time.....Congrats !!! Can't wait to see the pictures.....Have a good time the rest of the week....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Cool My trip report

Hi well, we are home arrived last night MT Pockets on Delta.
    Now I can finally tell you we had a BLAST.
    I can tell you that if you need a photographer you won't go wrong if you call Victor Winklaar what a great job he did for us during our renewal of Vows. I was waiting to get the finished product and he came threw . he did a spectacular job I have hard copies and a DVD slide show with Music . I already told you about the reverend Robert Gibson, well let me say this. It was great..
    We ate and drank at many places .
    Monday Ribs at Mulligans @ the Divi Links. very tastie,
    Tuesday we ate at the Sunset Bistro very good Filet mignon my wife loved it. I had the sea food special, the service was also great Wednesday we did the ATV half day that was fun we toured the center of the island and also went to the Natural Bridge. we capped the day by going to the De palm Island this Island was more geared to family and kids so to me it was over rated the beaches are crowded the food was OK. but it was nice to cool off after a day of ATV. we came back to our resort had a few beers and went to bed
    Thursday we went Down town had breakfast at Paddock very good place great prices we walk around shopping went back to the resort had more Beers then got ready to go to the Black Hog Bash we booked it with DePalm tours this was a fun night in my book it is a must do, BBQ beers from 6 to 9 pm. back to the Divi relax go to bed the
    Friday we went to Hi Rise Hotel area, WoW that has changed from five years ago, we took a tour of the new Occident, and were granted a free lunch buffet plus a full body massage. But nothing is free we bought a time share we are now members, I don't know what came over me on this vacation I was to generous. that night we had dinner at the Divi Aruba French Steak house piano bar very fancy place food was delicious.We ate the house steak.3 course meal . Saturday we just hung around planing next year vacation and feeling real good about this one. But we had to try one more place for dinner we did not want to repeat a restaurant so we went down town to see what we could find after walking the strip and taking in all the scenaries we decided on Don Carlos Italian Rest. a table on the water not in it again the food was great a little price for Veal Limon and ziti over 25.00 but hay we are on vacation.
    Sunday we left for home.
    I rate Aruba the best place to vacation with or without kids but I also think that it's very expensive if you don't do the all inclusive get ready to shell out alot of money. Pleases be aware the recipe when you are ready to pay you will see to totals one US and the other AUA and most places hit you with a SUR CHARGE. this is their tip if you want to leave an additional tip you can but just be aware I was double tipping at allot of places then I realize why the loved for me to come back well lookin foward to going back this time as an Owner and all inclusive. I have attached a link to some pictures I took of some of the places we visited. THANK YOU my Arubian Family
    http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s...t=37699e44.pbw

Thanks for sharing. Your photos are proof of a fantastic trip!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast