Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By crimms
  • 1 Post By Edronenburg

Thread: Thanks and Thinking of You!

Thanks and Thinking of You!

Sitting here today at work day dreaming of arriving in Aruba. We will be there 24 hours from now! Want to thank all the pro's on this forum who helped us get ready for Another Aruba vacation. Our favorite part of this forum are the trip reports where people give tips about restaurants and activities they did. We will be sure to write a report and pay it back to you guys when we get back. As always we love the humor form some of the regulars and still cant believe how Andrea and the core members here respond so quickily to questions. Over the years they answer the same questions over and over again for newbies like it was the first time asked. IE: DIVI or Tam? Why Aruba? Some people must hate that search inquiry you heve here. We have our fishing gear together and packed twice as much cash and 1/2 as much clothes as previous trips- another great tip we got here. We will be thinking of our BB friends as we relax with a balashi on the beautiful white sand beaches with shimmering blue water and the breeze blowing thru the palm tress.

Thanks so much to all,
    Sean and Susan

Aruba since 1979
    even though i got back from aruba 15 days ago, i am envious of your upcoming trip!!

safe and fun travels.....enjoy every moment!

Quote Originally Posted by crimms View Post
    Sitting here today at work day dreaming of arriving in Aruba. We will be there 24 hours from now! Want to thank all the pro's on this forum who helped us get ready for Another Aruba vacation. Our favorite part of this forum are the trip reports where people give tips about restaurants and activities they did. We will be sure to write a report and pay it back to you guys when we get back. As always we love the humor form some of the regulars and still cant believe how Andrea and the core members here respond so quickily to questions. Over the years they answer the same questions over and over again for newbies like it was the first time asked. IE: DIVI or Tam? Why Aruba? Some people must hate that search inquiry you heve here. We have our fishing gear together and packed twice as much cash and 1/2 as much clothes as previous trips- another great tip we got here. We will be thinking of our BB friends as we relax with a balashi on the beautiful white sand beaches with shimmering blue water and the breeze blowing thru the palm tress.

Thanks so much to all,
    Sean and Susan

Have a wonderful, stress-free trip to Paradise. Welcome to the Forum.

Ed

We agree with you and would also like to thank the people of this forum. It has been a great resource for our trips. Hope you have a great trip! We'll be with you in more than spirit, as we get there tomorrow also.

have a great trip...

Enjoy your trip and be sure to soak up a lot of sun, and make the most of every moment on the Happy Island!!!

Wow avatar!!!
    Last edited by charles; 12-04-2012 at 08:20 AM.
    THERE ARE PLACES TO SEE - STORIES TO TELL
    IMAGES TO HARNESS - AND MORE STORIES ON caribbean.tv
    be well
    charles

CPHTNancy -

There is such a thing as destiny!!

My long lost girl friend is your AVATAR!!! Wake her up and tell her I am waiting at the beach and to bring a tall iced tea with three slices of lime (not lemon) in my yellow tall tea glass, the plastic one and not glass. And to make me a peanut butter sandwich with equal amounts of jelly (Peach preserves) as peanut butter.
    Can you imagine she left me because she thought I was picky?

create smiles
    charles

Quote Originally Posted by CPhT Nancy View Post
    We agree with you and would also like to thank the people of this forum. It has been a great resource for our trips. Hope you have a great trip! We'll be with you in more than spirit, as we get there tomorrow also.
    THERE ARE PLACES TO SEE - STORIES TO TELL
    IMAGES TO HARNESS - AND MORE STORIES ON caribbean.tv
    be well
    charles

Aruba since 1979
    re: avatar
    hhahaha you are too much!
    that avatar is one of the avatars that the ATA provides if one does not wihs to put up their own.
    go to user control panel
    then choose avatar
    there is quite a selection

Quote Originally Posted by charles View Post
    CPHTNancy -

There is such a thing as destiny!!

My long lost girl friend is your AVATAR!!! Wake her up and tell her I am waiting at the beach and to bring a tall iced tea with three slices of lime (not lemon) in my yellow tall tea glass, the plastic one and not glass. And to make me a peanut butter sandwich with equal amounts of jelly (Peach preserves) as peanut butter.
    Can you imagine she left me because she thought I was picky?

create smiles
    charles

Yes, my husband set up that avatar...not me. It is nice though.
    If you put some html here, you could create a countdown ticker, but we don't care, we're going in May 2018! Yay!