Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Theft on Arashi

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    on a lighter note, one of the cops who came was gorgeous, I mean hot, lol.
    LOL Every dark cloud has a hot lining in Aruba.

BTW, check with your credit card company on the cell phone replacement cost - you might be covered under travel insurance (if you have a travel cc).

It's weird that they took the risk and threw the car keys in the car...
    Last edited by act1966; 12-07-2015 at 03:21 PM.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    First, Jacki, bingo. That IS how they knew the car. Never thought of that.

CK, I will wait til I get home to order a kindle. It's just I had the old one, not touch screen, loved it. But i would live to hear what people have, newer versions, whether like them. Mine is discontinued. But thanks

Gabby, I have the newer Paperwhite Kindle that I purchased this summer. I'm quite happy with it. I bought the wifi 3G model. Amazon pays for the 3G. Downloads are quick. Font and back lighting is easy on your eyes.

Again I'm sorry to hear that you were robbed. Even if they didn't get much it's still invasive. I thought it was odd they would throw the keys back in the vehicle.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Peg, there are so many. If you would be kind enough to send me the amazon link, I can check it out. I ask because there are so many different ones.

Here's the link to the one I bought. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...tronics&sr=1-6

it took a minute to find it because there are so many

Aruba since 1979
    Did you have your iPad and mio with you too?

Does NJ have dept of motor vehicle on line where you can order duplicate license without the hassle of going in for a photo ?

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Gaby you may want to get on line somehow and contact Amazon about your stolen kindle. I am not sure how your is set up but they may be able to make purchases thru your kindle if you have it set up as "one click"? I hope not but to be safe I would contact Amazon, can be done via "chat" on a computer. I have the 2nd edition Kindle Fire which is fine, still freezes up but I think it is a Kindle issue, they claim if you reset your kindle it helps? Good Luck with everything and I'm so sorry for this inconvenience. As Peg says I just bought my DH a kindle reader the new version (he uses it just for books) and loves it.
    "

On one of my Eagle Beach days there was a cruise ship from colombia and a few teenage girls asked if they could share my palapa with them and soon there were like a dozen people at my palapa. I went in for a dip in the beach and I left my expensive sun glasses and a nice sports watch on the table. I was watching from the water. They started to put clothes and stuff on top of my items. So I felt uncomfortable, got out of the water, grabbed my stuff and left. They said to me oh you are not leaving on our account are you? I was getting ready to leave but it was a nice day and I wanted to stay a little longer but I just did not feel comfortable and risk that they might take my sunglasses or watch plus I had the key to the room there as well. Funny thing is that when I came out of the water, they lifted the items that were on top of mine and said oh I'm so sorry I put my stuff on top of your items. Yea right! They knew what they were doing.

My kindle can only down load books. It's very old. And no, I don't have one click. You need to be signed in to my amazon acct even to get a book downloaded. The wifi isn't on

Divi, which kindle did you get. I just want to read nothing else

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast