Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: And They Ain't Gonna Be Wearing Any Clothes Neither....

And They Ain't Gonna Be Wearing Any Clothes Neither....

Came across this on the Curacao Chronicle site.

http://curacaochronicle.com/tourism/...a-cruise-ship/

The Cruise may be "Clothing Optional" but they should be wearing clothes when they come off the ship.

I guess there's something for everyone!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Ugh. I hope they put seat towels on everything.

Aruba since 1979
    we were on a 3 day weekend in key west last year when a nude cruise was docked for one of the days.
    (Carnival)
    they came ashore clothed.
    thank God.

i close my eyes and picture the nakedness on "the Trolley, Jolly Pirate, Passions on the Beach" then i shake my head and come back to reality where they are required to cover up when off the ship.

and as act1966 said "towels on everything!!"

Quote Originally Posted by act1966 View Post
    Ugh. I hope they put seat towels on everything.

I sure hope they use a lot of sunscreen. Aruba Aloe should just set up a booth selling After Sun as they walk off the ship.

Makes me think about an episode of the Golden Girls when they ended up at a nudest resort.

Or the time my hubby's crazy cousin drove into a nudest colony-with her husband and elderly mother in the car to "go sight seeing". She just waved at the security guard like she belonged there and in they drove.

When I first came across the article I had to do a double take, to make sure I was reading it correctly. I even checked to make sure that I had my glasses on, yep I did. All I can say about it is, "Good For Them!"; and like Andrea I had visions of naked people going to some of our favorite places on Aruba. I'm cracking up at the thought!!

Judging by some of the cruisers we've seen in the past, I wouldn't want to be within in sight of them. Eeeeshhhh...

Last year as we were getting off a cruise they were boarding for a "bare cruise" some of these folks were older then my pt's in the nursing home.. (poor eyes)
    And the crew members told us if they didn't want to service them they were transfer to another ship but could not go back to that one.

Aruba since 1979
    did you want to bleach out your eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by brady bear View Post
    Last year as we were getting off a cruise they were boarding for a "bare cruise" some of these folks were older then my pt's in the nursing home.. (poor eyes)
    And the crew members told us if they didn't want to service them they were transfer to another ship but could not go back to that one.

In my 20s I went to St Martin with my brothers and we decided to go to a nude beach Orient Beach I believe it was called. We were expecting to see some young naked European ladies. So we got there with a cooler ice cold beer, sat down on a blanket (we had clothes on) and all we saw was a bunch of old European men in speedos so we left in a hurry after 1 beer...LOL We laughed all the way back to the resort..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast