Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    At the beach
    My wife and I love to go in late Sept./Oct. It is steady down there, but not as crowded as February or March. We have noticed that it is more humid that time of year, but it's better than being at work!!! Now that the kids are school age it's harder to go in Sept./Oct., we have to go around their schedules.

Thanks everyone for the input. I think I've narrowed it down to Manchebo this time around - although still looking at others. Not doing the AI, like exploring restaurants around the island.

I've heard people mentioning several favorite places to eat - I've not heard anyone mention Cuba's Cooking. When I was there last April, I thought it was excellent, especially the Mojito's. When we go back in October, that's one of the first places on my list to go to for dinner.

Aruba since 1979
    is cuba's cooking still open?
    i heard that they had closed a month or so ago and their website is not operational.

Any Aruba beach...
    The last entry on their Facebook page was made on April 10.

I found a functioning website at Cuba's Cookin'

Maybe there was a problem with their server

Arikok Antilla Natural pool
    When we were there at that time of year there was a lot less breeze and you can really feel the heat and humidity more.

October in Aruba is fabulous...our favorite month to go. But, now that we have gotten used to escaping the winter we always go the month of Feb. Sure do miss October's in Aruba though!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12