[QUOTE=AUA1989;261956]Topic said "AI vs Condo", but what about AI vs Condo vs Hotel/no AI

1. No condo for us; I do not enjoy cooking or baking at all (that's a story for another day) so having a kitchen area is wasted space. Thank goodness my wonderful hubby did not marry me for my domestic abilities. I'm not one to stay in my jammies in the mornings. I'm always the first one up (around 8/8:30), simply put on my swimsuit in the dark and make my way to the beach. I spend every possible minute with my feet in the sand. Once I get what I call our "daily campsite" set up I head to Scott's for breakfast and usually bring back a sandwich for everyone as they get up and arrive at the campsite. Cheap and delicious."

Just because it has a kitchen doesn't mean you have to use it. I don't know what hotel you stay at but the daily rate I pay for a 2 bedroom condo on the beach, with a balcony overlooking the pool and ocean runs me between $158 and $178 a night, I can get a 1 bedroom for less. We rent from timeshare owners directly, not from the resort. We always go between Easter and Thanksgiving and are flexible. Last time I stayed at a hotel it cost me well over $200 a night and I did not have an ocean view.