Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Timeshare storage

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

Timeshare storage

Hi
    Does anyone have any recommendations for timeshare storage?

I'm very interested in this!!!
    Last edited by cindyo; 10-07-2015 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Spelling!!!!!!!!!!

Palm Beach March 2016
    Aruba May & June 2016
    Aruba Dec 2016 NYE

Aruba since 1979
    Yes Joanne and Lou Bruno owns timeshare storage.
    Timesharestorage@aol.com

ver reputable and good people!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Thanks
    just emailed them

Palm Beach March 2016
    Aruba May & June 2016
    Aruba Dec 2016 NYE

We have used them the last couple of years and they are great! You email them to let them know when you are getting in and your storage bin is waiting for you on arrival. When you go to leave, email them or call, leave a check in an envelope in your bin and you're good for another year. Best thing we ever did!

Thank you for your inquiry. Items are stored in plastic 30 Gal Rubbermaid type containers.

Cost for the container is $45.00. Storage for the year is $80.00 US. These prices include the Aruba BBO (Sales) Tax and recently added BAZV (Health Tax). You are welcome to purchase your own container, BUT IT CAN BE NO LARGER THAN 17"H X 19 1/2"W X 32"L. Otherwise it will not fit on the Shelf, and we will not be able to accept it.

There is a 50 lb weight limit. The overweight charge is $25 extra for 51 - 75 lbs. And an additional $25 extra for 76 - 100 lbs. But we would greatly appreciate keeping the weight below 50 lbs.

Everything has to be stored in the Container. No Bags, Boxes, etc, can be left outside the container. If any of these items are not in the container when we pick them up, we will not be able to take them.

Containers for purchase may vary in size, material and price, as our reordering of depleted stock takes place. Approximate outside dimensions of the present containers (Sterlite Brand) in stock are, 17”H x 19 1/2”W x 32”L. The picture below is the Sterlite Brand we presently have in stock.

Our fee includes one pick up and drop off to your Resort per year. Additional deliveries/pick ups during that year are $25.00 US dollars (BBO Tax Included) Round Trip.

Once you sign up for our service, we ask that you give us at least 3 weeks notice for the delivery of your container. It can be much sooner, but at least 3 weeks, to ensure delivery on time.

Please make sure EVERYTHING is DRY! We have found that the following items can create a SMELL in your container, even though they are dry: Snorkeling Equipment (Especially Flippers), sandals and shoes. An existing customer has suggested that you bring ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda Odor Absorber with you, to put into your container when you store it for the year, and we thank him for this suggestion. The following is another suggestion received, "I am glad you're spreading the word of putting everything in the plastic bags that could leak. BUT, I have found from using both the plastic bags with the zipper closer, it isn't as leak proof as the good ones that you press together. We use zip locks with the double press closer and we also put either napkins or paper towels in with anything that is liquid to mop up the spillage. From using these bags at home I learned these differences." DO NOT store suntan lotions in cooler's, especially collapsible coolers. Please put Sandals and Sun Tan Lotions in a sealed plastic bag. Avoid storing any open spices, even if put in a sealed bag. Dryer sheets are nice for a fresh smell, but they get oily, so make sure they do not touch any clothing. ALL SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME.

We are a small company, and not large enough to accept credit cards. Because the bank charges a very high fee for cashing Foreign Checks and Travelers Checks, we can only accept cash.

Thank you again for your inquiry, feel free to contact us if you have any other questions, or if we can assist you with your visit in other areas.

Visit us on Face Book: www.facebook.com/timesharestorage

Sunny Regards,
    Joanne Bruno
    Cell 592-5604
    E-mail: timesharestorage@aol.com
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    We used them for a number of years and were always very happy with their services.
    Then, our box grew less and less full, because living in Florida we found that we needed those "summer clothing items" with us at home.
    We finally had to say our goodbyes as it became somewhat silly to keep only snorkel sets and a few other things in the box.

I think that they have a facebook page Timeshare Storage

After multiple Aruba trips we decided to give Timesharestorage a try. They were very prompt with email replies, Lou was right on time delivering our tub at the resort & on time for the pickup. I think the $80 annual fee is fair considering that it will save close to that much in airline baggage fees & not have the hassle of dealing with baggage check & claim.

CindyO is "pushing me" to do this. I'm not certain what I would store as I would always be concerned what would happen if they went out of business, or were robbed or vandalized. Paranoid? Yes. I would only store "non-essentials", and then, what would be the point?

On the other hand it is cheap. However, does cost more than using an additional suitcase.

Best reason I can think of is that it would encourage CindyO to go to no place but Aruba. Honey, we have to go there, that's where everything is......

PS....why no sun tan lotions??
    rob o has left the forum, contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmall.com

Aruba since 1979
    I stored sun lotions in zip lock bag , no issues.
    our only incident was peanut butter that went rancid.
    Totally our fault as it was probably a year old. Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    On the other hand it is cheap. However, does cost more than using an additional suitcase.

PS....why no sun tan lotions??
    If you travel to Aruba multiple times per year it would actually cost less than an additional suitcase

And doesn't sunscreen expire? Or is that just a marketing ploy to get us to throw away the unused sunscreen & buy new each year?
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast